Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 All Star Logo Revealed

Re: 2015 All Star Logo Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    This is the Reign of Schott, not a word said can defend this, she was the worse thing to happen to the Reds since the bank seized them in 1932.

Just pitiful
    Linder was worse. At least Marge won a World Series.
    "Man, the pitch looks fast, even in slow motion." Thom Brennaman on Chapman's fastball.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Linder was worse. At least Marge won a World Series.
    Again, indefensible... Mussolini was better.... the trains ran on time... blah. blah. blah

Again, indefensible... Mussolini was better.... the trains ran on time... blah. blah. blah
    Linder was like a Mussolini who didn't make the trains run on time. Both indefensible, but one was worse. The one that didn't care about the fans or winning.
    "Man, the pitch looks fast, even in slow motion." Thom Brennaman on Chapman's fastball.

Am I the only Reds fan who doesn't give 2˘ about the All-Star Game next year? I just look at it as a distraction and a pain in the neck for next year. (Of course, I am aware of the economic boom it will provide to the region.)

Maybe I'm just a wet blanket.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

6. Likes:

mth123 (08-07-2014), westofyou (08-07-2014)

If we're talking about governing bodies who are responsible for deaths, destruction, and civil unrest, sure. But we're talking about a baseball team.

For 10 years I'll take the crazy, bad person who wins the world series over a lost decade of losing every time.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    Baseball Bliss
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post

Ok, but nothing special. Was hoping for a little more homage to the city.
    What type of homage would you like in the logo? I thought of the same thing, but then realized I couldn't think of anything that would work.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    Baseball Bliss
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

Playoff Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redsrule2500 View Post
    What type of homage would you like in the logo? I thought of the same thing, but then realized I couldn't think of anything that would work.
    The 88 ASG has the city skyline in the logo, so likely the reason it was stayed away from.

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

I like it.

BTW-I was on vacation last week and when we were at Cedar Point on Friday, I saw a guy walking around in an ASG 2015 t-shirt and was amazed that someone had all ready bought one since they had just gone on sale the day before down here.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

11. Likes:

CySeymour (08-11-2014)

Turn Off Ads?