Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Week 3 Sit/Start

Week 3 Sit/Start

Need a Defense (dumped Tampa to find a better matchup)
    Available: Minnesota, Tennessee, Washington, Philadelphia, Cleveland, San Diego, Dallas, Denver

RB: (Start 2)
    Ridley vs Oakland, Gore vs Ari, Ivory vs Dah Bears

WR seems pretty cut and dry (start 3)
    #Megatron, #Reggie Wayne vs the NFL JV in Jax, #Michael Crabtree vs Ari, Dwayne Bowe vs Mia, Torey Smith vs Cle

Feel free to give your two cents. Its a 14 team league so not much on the waiver wire unless someone goes full idiot and dumps Peterson.
    Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Barmaid to patron "Sir you are slurring, I am going to have to cut you off"

Patron to barmaid "I'm not slurring, I'm speaking in cursive"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Week 3 Sit/Start

I think Cleveland has the best matchup AFC North contest with the Ravens. With running backs I tend to avoid NE at all cost but it is the Raiders so I may lean Ridley and Ivory just based on match ups. Your wideouts I would go, Megatron, Wayne, and Crabtree only because of recent success vs. AZ.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I am stringing defenses and I have Cleveland this week as well, I basically had the same options you do. I would also go with Johnson, Wayne and Crabtree. And yeah, I think if there was any week you could ever trust Ridley it would be this week. Of course Ridley and Vereen will get 4 carries each and Bouldin will get 12.

I got a bit of a decision to make. PPR League. I need to pick one for my flex:

Montee Ball, Shane Vereen, Kendall Wright, Reggie Bush, Andrew Hawkins or Matt Asiata.

Normally I'd take Ball easily, but I'm not really thrilled about starting a Denver RB in Seattle. I have no idea if Vereen will get more than 5 touches. I need to see some consistency from Locker in targeting Wright before I could really start him. In PPR Hawkins has been pretty solid but he's a volume guy so a little risky. Asiata will get the touches but he's not that good. And I don't really trust Bush getting touches.

Right now I'm thinking of going with the most talented guy who I know will get the touches even though he has a terrible matchup, so Ball. Anyone think I need to be talked out of that?

Turn Off Ads?