Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football Discussion #4

SEC Football Discussion #4

Watching the Kentucky game, you wouldn't think Kentucky was playing a home game.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: SEC Football Discussion #4

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Watching the Kentucky game, you wouldn't think Kentucky was playing a home game.
    Given the suspensions, I don't think much can be read into their game tonight.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Concerning LSU appearing emotionless, they've been emasculated and their D is gassed.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole...g-out-alabama/

Wonder how many boys that are conceived in the next 40 days will be named Bo?
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

The sec east is hot garbage.
    Go Gators!

You're being too kind to hot garbage.

Part of the problem is that SEC East coaches all think they have good QBs. And all of them are wrong. Maybe Florida (switching QBs) and UK (running half their plays from the "wildcat") have started to figure it out.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    You're being too kind to hot garbage.

Part of the problem is that SEC East coaches all think they have good QBs. And all of them are wrong. Maybe Florida (switching QBs) and UK (running half their plays from the "wildcat") have started to figure it out.
    I think Towles is more of a long term option than anything. If anything he's scratching the surface.

Scary to think Kentucky would be undefeated if not for the non call in Gainesville.

Lot of pundits say this is the week you want to lose. The hope is your lose is out of memory to the playoff people when they start announcing the 4 teams every week.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Very disappointing performance by my Vols on Saturday. You gotta score more than 9 pts at home. Their lack of a QB is killing them.

Saban says they may have to alter how they evaluate high schooll prospects:

"I never thought ... that running I-formation and regular defense would be the anomaly in football."

"If we had better players as replacements, we would play them"

I think recruiting 5 9 cbs because they can adjust left and right and tackle is going to have to go. We need height and no more SS covering slot because the LB is confused.
    Last edited by 19braves77; 10-06-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Within the last day and a half, Shaq Roland was kicked off of Georgia's team after being accused of shoplifting $43 worth of stuff while Treon Harris was suspended from all team activities by Florida after being accused of sexual assault. Meanwhile Jameis Winston keeps on keeping on at Florida State.

Looks like Auburn will have a stud qb in a few years

14. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (10-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Unfortunately for the flaccid snarkers, auburn has the position mapped out for the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Sorry, Jurich and Bobby Moped had him on a plane within 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Unfortunately for the flaccid snarkers, auburn has the position mapped out for the next 5 years.
    Come on, that was pretty good

Turn Off Ads?