Turn Off Ads?
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: Official Redszone Movie Thread, Part IV

Re: Official Redszone Movie Thread, Part IV

MIB International was one of the worst movies I've seen in years. Both my son and I gave it a 4/10.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverfrontRed View Post
    MIB International was one of the worst movies I've seen in years. Both my son and I gave it a 4/10.
    4 sounds fairly generous if it was that bad.

Season 2 of Dark on Netflix delivered. This is a one of a kind show and so worth the watch. S3 (next year) will be the end as the writers always planned, and I have no idea how they're gonna wrap this thing up.

But if you're into time travel paradoxes and shows that make you google stuff afterwards, you should watch. It's really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverfrontRed View Post
    It couldn't possibly be worse than "After Earth".
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

6. Likes:

TRF (06-26-2019)

Turn Off Ads?