Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Redszone Prospect Poll Results

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: 2015 Redszone Prospect Poll Results

Sickels has already updated it to 2 A- and "at least" 1 B grade (which would suggest he is considering others).

Also worth noting he would have had Ben Lively ranked 3rd in the Reds system. For comparison, Lively ranked 13th at Fangraphs before the Reds made their trades in December. A "Grade B" player falls into the 50-100 range overall for Sickels. Which again just goes to show just how much depth the system has that one guy could rank a player 3rd and a potential Top 100 player, but that same player may not have cracked the Top 15 (depending on how DeSclafani and Crawford would have ranked for Kiley McDaniel) at Fangraphs for the Reds.

2. Likes:

REDREAD (03-06-2015)

3. Turn Off Ads?

I think everyone is sleeping on Tanner Rahier
    Go BLUE!!!

5. Likes:

HokieRed (03-02-2015)

Jake, there was a Luis Gonzalez who was a very effective pitcher for a few years, but didn't pitch in 2012 or last year and, as far as I know, has fallen off the map. This one (52A) is an infielder.

pitcher . . . http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=gonzal011lui

infielder . . . http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=gonzal018lui

mace, thanks....I fully meant the infielder but when I pulled the info I took the wrong guy off BR.
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

8. Likes:

mace (03-28-2015)

Turn Off Ads?