Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who is Redzone's #31 prospect for 2015?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aldazora, Argenis

0 0%
  • Amaral, Beau

1 2.86%
  • Armstrong, Mark

5 14.29%
  • Astin, Barrett

0 0%
  • Boyles, Ty

2 5.71%
  • Chacin, Alejandro

0 0%
  • Cisco, Drew

0 0%
  • Constante, Jacob

2 5.71%
  • Crook, Narciso

0 0%
  • Duran, Juan

1 2.86%
  • Font, Wilmer

0 0%
  • Franklin, Kevin

0 0%
  • Gelalich, Jeff

0 0%
  • Garcia, Kevin

2 5.71%
  • Gonzalez, Carlos

0 0%
  • Gonzalez, Luis

0 0%
  • Guillon, Ismael

3 8.57%
  • Hunter, Brian

0 0%
  • Kivel, Jeremy

4 11.43%
  • Klimesh, Ben

0 0%
  • LaMarre, Ryan

0 0%
  • Lopez, Jose

0 0%
  • Magill, Matt

0 0%
  • Maron, Cam

0 0%
  • Marshall, Montrell

0 0%
  • Marquez, Soid

0 0%
  • Matthews, Jon

0 0%
  • Muhammed, El-Hajj

0 0%
  • Medina, Reydel

0 0%
  • Ortiz, Jose

3 8.57%
  • O'Grady, Brian

0 0%
  • Perez, Juan

0 0%
  • Rahier, Tanner

3 8.57%
  • Rachal, Avain

0 0%
  • Rogers, Sharky

0 0%
  • Reynoso, Jonathan

0 0%
  • Rosa, Gabriel

0 0%
  • Sampson, Keyvius

3 8.57%
  • Selsky, Steve

0 0%
  • Shackelford, Kevin

0 0%
  • Siri, Jose

0 0%
  • Silverio, Juan

0 0%
  • Somsen, Layne

1 2.86%
  • Stephens, Jackson

1 2.86%
  • Thompson, Cory

0 0%
  • Tromp, Chadwick

1 2.86%
  • Varner, Seth

0 0%
  • Vincej, Zack

0 0%
  • Walden, Marcus

0 0%
  • Washington, Ty

0 0%
  • Weiss, Zack

1 2.86%
  • Wright, Dan

2 5.71%
  • Wright, Ryan

0 0%

Thread: 2015 Redszone Annual Prospect Poll #31

2015 Redszone Annual Prospect Poll #31

Dan Langfield rounds out the top 30. If Langfield gets the walks under control and keeps the hit and K rates this year he is going to move fast.

Spring is coming fast so it looks like we may go 40 spots this year and call it done.
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2015 Redszone Annual Prospect Poll #31

Changing my Vote to Keyvious Sampson. I think he could make a late inning impact by the end of the year Seems a lot like Simon before the Reds got him. The reds seem to be pretty good at harnessing these types into something useful. Carlos Contreras is another guy who may re-emerge as a late inning asset and should be considered soon.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Changing my Vote to Keyvious Sampson. I think he could make a late inning impact by the end of the year Seems a lot like Simon before the Reds got him. The reds seem to be pretty good at harnessing these types into something useful. Carlos Contreras is another guy who may re-emerge as a late inning asset and should be considered soon.
    Contreras is no longer ROY eligible. He spent too much time on the big league roster. That would technically make him non-prospect list eligible.

Most other places take the easy way out and use the AB/IP limits set for ROY eligibility and thus prospect list eligibility, but every so often, particularly with relievers, they wind up breaking the 45 days on a non-September active roster rule.

5. Likes:

camisadelgolf (02-22-2015)

K Sampson for me as well. Still young

Is Juan Silverio still in the organization? I thought he became a free agent, and I haven't seen any mention of him re-signing with the Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Contreras is no longer ROY eligible. He spent too much time on the big league roster. That would technically make him non-prospect list eligible.

Most other places take the easy way out and use the AB/IP limits set for ROY eligibility and thus prospect list eligibility, but every so often, particularly with relievers, they wind up breaking the 45 days on a non-September active roster rule.
    Good call. I see BA had him at number 30 (and Lutz at 28). Wonder who they'd add if they had two more?
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Is Juan Silverio still in the organization? I thought he became a free agent, and I haven't seen any mention of him re-signing with the Reds.
    After some investigation I discovered Silverio has indeed signed with the White Sox for 2015 so I'll remove him. Thanks.
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

10. Likes:

camisadelgolf (02-22-2015)

I like the Sampson pickup a lot, but I've got Guillon here again. Power left hander who dominated Dayton last year--41 H's, 69 K's in 65.1--and there is a lot of progress in the game logs at Bakersfield after two really horrendous starts. Still only 23.

Turn Off Ads?