Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Will Ferrell - New Red

Re: Will Ferrell - New Red

Love this quote

Next came non-roster catcher Kyle Skipworth, who lined an RBI double to left-center field that was fielded by Ferrell.

"All of a sudden, I see Will Ferrell coming up throwing and I had slight thought go through mind -- 'I am not going to get thrown out at second base, by Will Ferrell.' That thought crossed my head," Skipworth said. "This can't go down like that. This can't happen. I stayed on my horse and got to second."
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

2. Likes:

Bob Borkowski (03-13-2015)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by George Anderson View Post
    Ted Baxter was an icon. The man had me and still has me in stitches when I watch Mary Tyler Moore.

Didn't the Baxter character marry his bride in matching tuxedos because he got a deal?
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin Fan View Post
    Here's some film from his minor league days:

I never noticed Jason Castro was in that bit.
    Stick to your guns.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

I was indifferent about this publicity stunt.

I love that there's a baseball reference page about it because, technically, it happened in official spring training games: http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...errewi01.shtml
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

7. Likes:

Tom Servo (03-13-2015),westofyou (03-13-2015)

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    I was indifferent about this publicity stunt.

I love that there's a baseball reference page about it because, technically, it happened in official spring training games: http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...errewi01.shtml
    March 12, 2015: Claimed off waivers by Cincinnati Reds, Norm MacDonald released.

9. Likes:

757690 (03-13-2015),cincinnati chili (04-09-2015),marcshoe (03-14-2015)

Turn Off Ads?