Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 500+ plate appearances, 18 RBI

Re: 500+ plate appearances, 18 RBI

Quote Originally Posted by OTReds View Post
    Lol. A grown man with another grown man's face as his profile pic, who pounces to defend that man at any chance he gets in anger and snark. Whacky

It's bad. Worse than most.

No one is going to have a 850 ops with 2 strikes, but obviously Vottos been well below average.

Sorry you can't accept it.
    I nominate this as the worst post in the history of Redszone.

2. Likes:

919191 (03-22-2015),JoshBresser (03-20-2015),PuffyPig (03-22-2015)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    Baseball Genius

Why? I have the same issue with men that wear another man's jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Budd View Post
    Why? I have the same issue with men that wear another man's jersey.
    Well, that sounds like a personal problem. Enjoy getting angry at what other people wear to baseball games.

Probably because in response to his original post of the thread being questioned he made fun of another poster's profile pic.

Baseball Genius

No. I just think it is pathetic that a grown man would actually buy or wear another man's jersey. That's all. I wonder when they were growing up if they asked the football player for his letter jacket while they sat in the band section, that's all

No. I just think it is pathetic that a grown man would actually buy or wear another man's jersey. That's all. I wonder when they were growing up if they asked the football player for his letter jacket while they sat in the band section, that's all
    Why would a grown man enjoy watching other grown men playing a game? And then even pay for tickets to watch other grown men play a game!

Why would a grown man take the name of a Herman Melville novella and use it in place of his own name?

8. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (04-01-2015),JoshBresser (03-20-2015),Number_Fourteen (03-28-2015),PuffyPig (03-22-2015)

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

NERDS!

It's weird that I grew up playing sports, couldn't play a musical instrument to save my life, yet owned several Ken Griffey Jr jerseys, several different Bengals player jerseys and two different Jason Kidd basketball jerseys.

I wonder what someone is like when they think if you owned a jersey of an athlete growing up that you automatically played in a band and tried to use that as a thinly veiled insult towards that person. Personally, I think THAT is pathetic. But that's just my opinion.

Baseball Genius

Perhaps it is my own name

Baseball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    NERDS!

It's weird that I grew up playing sports, couldn't play a musical instrument to save my life, yet owned several Ken Griffey Jr jerseys, several different Bengals player jerseys and two different Jason Kidd basketball jerseys.

I wonder what someone is like when they think if you owned a jersey of an athlete growing up that you automatically played in a band and tried to use that as a thinly veiled insult towards that person. Personally, I think THAT is pathetic. But that's just my opinion.
    No, I wore jerseys when I was a kid. I wore them of my heroes, until I was good enough to have my own jersey. Then I just did not feel the need to wear another man's name on my back.... that's all. Feel free to do so.

Baseball Genius

NERDS!

BTW-- aren't you do back in SoCal sometime soon?

Last edited by Billy Budd; 03-20-2015 at 02:52 PM.

BTW-- aren't you do back in SoCal sometime soon?

Uh.... what?

Baseball Genius

Uh.... what?
    Oh, my bad I swore that was you.

Oh, my bad I swore that was you.
    You are insufferable.

16. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-21-2015),Tom Servo (03-20-2015)

Baseball Genius

You are insufferable.
    That is mean

This is why I blocked Billy Budd, Doug.

The OP has convinced me that I have been wrong all this time.

I'm renaming my cat.

Turn Off Ads?