Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why not Negron as the everyday SS?

Re: Why not Negron as the everyday SS?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    I was just kidding about this thread.

GOTCHA!

APRIL FOOLS!

(I'll take whatever fine I have coming to me in Kangaroo Court.)

Daggone. You weren't serious? All that work on the post and it was a joke? Wow. Good form.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
    I was just kidding about this thread.

GOTCHA!

APRIL FOOLS!

(I'll take whatever fine I have coming to me in Kangaroo Court.)
    Pretty involved original post for an April fool's joke. Also a little late on April 8th. You wish you could get off that easy. Sometimes it hurts when one's theories get put to some form of actual testing and reality comes crashing in. You'll just have to live with this one. (just like I might have to live with being a "buyer" on Marquis as a 5th starter)
    Last edited by smixsell; 05-13-2015 at 08:02 PM.

4. Likes:

Chuckie (05-13-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    Pretty involved original post for an April fool's joke. Also a little late on April 8th. You wish you could get off that easy. Sometimes it hurts when one's theories get put to some form of actual testing and reality comes crashing in. You'll just have to live with this one. (just like I might have to live with being a "buyer" on Marquis as a 5th starter)
    Touche'!

Turn Off Ads?