Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Posting Pictures

  1. #1
    Member jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Troy, OH
    Posts
    2,733

    Posting Pictures

    For some reason, I am no longer able to download pictures for posting on RedsZone. Whether it be from my computer or a link, I get an error #2038 with a bunch of jibber jabber that comes before that number. Can anyone give me some ideas of what may be causing this. Thanks.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Administrator Boss-Hog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    6,108

    Re: Posting Pictures

    I'm not sure what could be causing this. Is anyone else having similar issues?

  4. #3
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    48,476

    Re: Posting Pictures

    Name:  yormanrodriguezfuturesgame-750x400.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  100.6 KB

    Test.

    Worked just fine for me using the "basic uploader" after clicking on the "insert image" button.

  5. #4
    breath westofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    48,399

    Re: Posting Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    For some reason, I am no longer able to download pictures for posting on RedsZone. Whether it be from my computer or a link, I get an error #2038 with a bunch of jibber jabber that comes before that number. Can anyone give me some ideas of what may be causing this. Thanks.
    You mean "upload" ??

    If so then have you reached your limit of images you can upload?

  6. #5
    Member jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Troy, OH
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Posting Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    You mean "upload" ??

    If so then have you reached your limit of images you can upload?
    Thats probably what I mean. I haven't uploaded any images in quite some time, have been unable to.

  7. #6
    breath westofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    48,399

    Re: Posting Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Thats probably what I mean. I haven't uploaded any images in quite some time, have been unable to.
    Try this:

    Go to your Profile

    Top Nav choose General settings

    Left nav of that page

    Miscellaneous
    Attachments

    Delete some of your older (or larger attachments)

    Then try to upoad a new one

  8. #7
    Member klw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    12,363

    Re: Posting Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    You mean "upload" ??

    If so then have you reached your limit of images you can upload?
    This shouldn't be an issue if he is just linking to pics though. (Or at least I don't think so) Are they not two different sorts of processes.

  9. #8
    breath westofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    48,399

    Re: Posting Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    This shouldn't be an issue if he is just linking to pics though. (Or at least I don't think so) Are they not two different sorts of processes.
    right, BUT often they can also be housed on the server if you want

    I was unable to load for awhile for this reason

  10. #9
    Member jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Troy, OH
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Posting Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Try this:

    Go to your Profile

    Top Nav choose General settings

    Left nav of that page

    Miscellaneous
    Attachments

    Delete some of your older (or larger attachments)

    Then try to upoad a new one
    Only have two attachments, nowhere close to the limit. Thanks for the suggestion though.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | JaxRed | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | RedsfaninMT | The Operator