Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am a magnet to ortho surgeons

Re: I am a magnet to ortho surgeons

Quote Originally Posted by Red Raindog View Post
    29?

I feel like a slacker - 9 in my 63+ years
    How do you think I feel? The only surgery I've ever had is my wisdom teeth removed twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    How do you think I feel? The only surgery I've ever had is my wisdom teeth removed twice.
    Freakin' amateur.

Fell Jan. 31st with a Grade 3 clavicle separation. Rehab's going OK, but if the Ortho thinks that longterm I'll have more ability to continually put strain on my shoulder, I'll opt for some kind of wire or whatever to connect it to the scapula. Just way too much that I do physically just with yard work alone, not to mention other things to consider going through life with less strength than I would like to have.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Fell Jan. 31st with a Grade 3 clavicle separation. Rehab's going OK, but if the Ortho thinks that longterm I'll have more ability to continually put strain on my shoulder, I'll opt for some kind of wire or whatever to connect it to the scapula. Just way too much that I do physically just with yard work alone, not to mention other things to consider going through life with less strength than I would like to have.
    Was that an injury due to your weather? I hear you've had a hellacious winter out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Was that an injury due to your weather? I hear you've had a hellacious winter out there
    We have. More snow events than any of the last 40 years. 40+ straight days Dec-Jan where things never thawed. Coldest January on record. Wettest February since they've been tracking at the airport since WWII.

But, mine was a trip over a median in the late evening. My phone was crushed into a million pieces after I came back for it 15 minutes later to discover it run over repeatedly. Using an old Samsung III until next January when my contract runs out. Can't access lots of apps, such as my bank and my Blazer Season Tickets.

Just finished rehab. Will consult with Ortho on the 13th and discuss Surgery.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    . Gallbladder removed in 2012.
    Just had mine removed last week. Doing much better without it. Turns out my gallbladder wasn't doing anything for but causing me pain. (Now it is just the Reds)

8. Likes:

cumberlandreds (06-27-2017),RichRed (06-30-2017)

Turn Off Ads?