Turn Off Ads?
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread: WWE Talk Pt. II: It's not a good thread, it's not a bad thread, it's THE thread...

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Re: WWE Talk Pt. II: It's not a good thread, it's not a bad thread, it's THE thread..

Impact has been low-key putting out a really good product for a while now.
    Cincinnati Here We Go.
    29 Years and Counting...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: WWE Talk Pt. II: It's not a good thread, it's not a bad thread, it's THE thread..

Bayley heel turn. I dig it. Saw it coming and still liked it.
    There is nothing you keep there is only your reflection.

"There was like a softness to it, a glow to it. I felt... I felt warm."

-- Joseph Daniel Votto 7/10/2017

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Bayley heel turn. I dig it. Saw it coming and still liked it.
    Which means Charlotte HAS TO DO SOMETHING ELSE rather than act like an entitled cardboard cut out and get 1023 matches for the championship in a row! WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Bayley cheats to win. And still a heartfelt impassioned plea that she's inspiring girls.

Oh, this is a very good arc for her.
    There is nothing you keep there is only your reflection.

"There was like a softness to it, a glow to it. I felt... I felt warm."

-- Joseph Daniel Votto 7/10/2017

Turn Off Ads?