Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 9/7/2016 Reds vs Mets DAY GAME

Re: 9/7/2016 Reds vs Mets DAY GAME

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRed View Post
    Brandos Phillips honestly looks like he couldn't care less
    It's one play but his lack of action after his caught stealing stuck out at me. BP always tries to get away with something from the umps, even if it is obvious he is wrong. Somewhat out of character that he didn't even question the call.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Point taken. But I think we all care, or else we wouldn't be here discussing a Reds-Mets game at 4 o'clock on Sept. 7.

Maybe they'll eventually get us to a No. 1 draft pick, and all will be forgiven.
    I literally don't care if the Reds win or lose today. I care about individual performances. If Jumbo has a bad game it doesn't matter to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    It's one play but his lack of action after his caught stealing stuck out at me. BP always tries to get away with something from the umps, even if it is obvious he is wrong. Somewhat out of character that he didn't even question the call.
    The last out he made and when he was thrown out at home just didn't give the best impression to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Rally caps. 5-3 on Peraza's 4th hit of the day, a 2B.
    4 hits? Big deal. Tell me how many walks he had and then maybe I'll get excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    the good news is that the guys that have been bad aren't going to be around when the team should be good again, so who cares?
    I don't want them here next year. Enough of this

On pace for 67-95.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

14 in a row to the stinking Mets. Get swept in your own ballpark. The New York media predicted a sweep because -------- Cincinnati and the boys did everything they could to oblige.

Turn Off Ads?