Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in this?

Anyone interested in this?

Would anyone be interested in starting up a mid-season Yahoo Fantasy League. Just thought I'd see if there was any interest. If there is, I'll set one up. Let me know, either on this thread or via PM if you're interested.

Mods, could you leave this here for a few days before moving it to Fantasy Island. That way it'll get a little more exposure. Thanks!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    LF, I'll pass, but how 'bout a sticky?

A sticky is even better. Thanks 15fan!

I might possibly be interested...keep me in the loop

I'm in for either a standard H2H or 5X5 league. Can't believe it is time for midseason signups already.

Besides you guys, I have one other person interested. Still need some more! I'll let you guys know what transpires.

Hey LF, I might be interested if you can't find others. To be honest I'm having trouble keeping up with all the teams I have now. I'd hate to join another one and know that I can't contribute the full effort, but like I said, if you need someone I'm always around and willing to play
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I'd do it ..... but losing half my piching staff in 2 leagues has just killed me this year. I don't think my pride could handle another league. The view from the basement is lonesome.

"Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Originally posted by TeamCasey
    I'd do it ..... but losing half my piching staff in 2 leagues has just killed me this year. I don't think my pride could handle another league. The view from the basement is lonesome.

Oh come on, look at as a chance for redemption. A fresh start. LOL I'll see if I can't get mckenzie to join too, so you gals can fight it out for the top spot.

RedLeader, thanks, I'll you know if I need you!

i'll join in..... i seem to be doing pretty well in all the other redszone leagues

Got you guys on the list. Who else wants to play? Or are you too afraid?

How about you TC? Mckenzie said she'd play. You going to abandon her?

LF,

Count me in.

TC,

Come on... give it another shot. You'll do fine.

I'll play, but I'm not into H2H.

Awesome Matty, been enjoying the leagues we're in already together. Think any of your Cardinal buddies would be interested? Get a little rivalry going there. Let me know!

Riverfront, most of the people I've talked to prefer a H2H league, so I think that's what I'm going to with. Still interested?

Turn Off Ads?