Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 161

Thread: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

  1. #16
    Member redsfanmia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,848

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    The kid is getting rave reviews from my neck of the woods. Maybe the Colts landed somebody special?
    He's a rolling ball of butcher knives.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

  2. Likes:

    Assembly Hall (08-27-2017),Kingspoint (08-27-2017)

  3. Turn Off Ads?
  4. #17
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,806

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Can't wait for Thursday's game. I will be on field pregame holding the flag. Should be a good time and hopefully get to meet a few players!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  5. #18
    Member redsfanmia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,848

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Can't wait for Thursday's game. I will be on field pregame holding the flag. Should be a good time and hopefully get to meet a few players!!!
    I'm going, will be in row 2 right by where you will come out with the flag
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

  6. Likes:

    dubc47834 (08-28-2017),Kingspoint (08-28-2017)

  7. #19
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,806

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I'm going, will be in row 2 right by where you will come out with the flag
    Nice...this is only my 2nd Colts game. Last one was a great time. I'm getting free tickets, so hopefully the seats will be half way decent as well. If not, at least being on the field will be pretty cool. Never been down on field level for a football game!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  8. Likes:

    Kingspoint (08-28-2017)

  9. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    All around
    Posts
    8,763

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Good luck! You guys have fun. Enjoy the food, too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

    Speaking Monday, Colts coach Chuck Pagano was cryptic on Andrew Luck's (shoulder) status.

    "We're moving forward with the guys we have and the guys who are practicing," Pagano said in his finest coachspeak. "I’m not a bookie, I’m not an oddsmaker, but I’m not allowed to put numbers (on it)," Pagano said of Luck's odds of suiting up in Week 1. The preponderance of evidence suggests Luck will not be ready for the opener, and perhaps many weeks after. If you're taking the mid-round plunge on Luck, you need to find a late-round piggyback.

    Source: Zak Keefer on Twitter
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

  10. #21
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,806

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Good luck! You guys have fun. Enjoy the food, too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

    Speaking Monday, Colts coach Chuck Pagano was cryptic on Andrew Luck's (shoulder) status.

    "We're moving forward with the guys we have and the guys who are practicing," Pagano said in his finest coachspeak. "I’m not a bookie, I’m not an oddsmaker, but I’m not allowed to put numbers (on it)," Pagano said of Luck's odds of suiting up in Week 1. The preponderance of evidence suggests Luck will not be ready for the opener, and perhaps many weeks after. If you're taking the mid-round plunge on Luck, you need to find a late-round piggyback.

    Source: Zak Keefer on Twitter
    Thanks man!

    The story on Luck sucks. I think they should play it safe and hold him back until he is 100%. I know that's going to be tough for Pagano with him being on the hot seat this year!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  11. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    All around
    Posts
    8,763

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

    Vontae Davis (groin) will miss "multiple games."

    Coach Chuck Pagano termed Davis' injury "significant," but nevertheless called him "week to week" while admitting he would miss more than one game. It's a crushing, crushing blow for a team entering Week 1 with massive question marks, injury or otherwise, on both sides of the ball. Davis has a history of lower-body injuries, so it's possible he ends up missing more time than expected. The Colts' cornerback depth chart is now led by former UDFA Rashaan Melvin and rookies Quincy Wilson and Nate Hairston.

    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

  12. #23
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,806

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

    Vontae Davis (groin) will miss "multiple games."

    Coach Chuck Pagano termed Davis' injury "significant," but nevertheless called him "week to week" while admitting he would miss more than one game. It's a crushing, crushing blow for a team entering Week 1 with massive question marks, injury or otherwise, on both sides of the ball. Davis has a history of lower-body injuries, so it's possible he ends up missing more time than expected. The Colts' cornerback depth chart is now led by former UDFA Rashaan Melvin and rookies Quincy Wilson and Nate Hairston.

    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Davis is a very good CB, he's just injured way too much for my liking!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  13. #24
    Member redsfanmia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,848

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Davis is a very good CB, he's just injured way too much for my liking!!!
    Is he very good? I can't remember one big time play he made to win a game, hell I can't remember one play he has made, maybe that has more to do with the other side being terrible and they just don't throw his way.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

  14. #25
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,806

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Is he very good? I can't remember one big time play he made to win a game, hell I can't remember one play he has made, maybe that has more to do with the other side being terrible and they just don't throw his way.
    I think so...he isn't Revis in his prime, but he is aggressive and is a good cover corner. He does get called for quite a few penalties, but I think that is expected for someone who is aggressive. Hopefully he can stay healthy(doubtful) or the new guys step it up!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  15. Likes:

    Kingspoint (08-30-2017)

  16. #26
    Someday Never Comes mth123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21,273

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Davis might have been the only above average player on the entire defense. It's going to be a long, looong, loooong year.
    "All I can tell them is pick a good one and sock it." --BABE RUTH

  17. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    All around
    Posts
    8,763

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    I'm looking forward to what Henry Anderson can do, two years removed from his injury.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

  18. #28
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,806

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Heard this morning that Luck might miss up to 4 games...from Adam Schefter!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  19. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    All around
    Posts
    8,763

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Pagano post-game...

    How valuable is it to have Schwenke and Deyshawn Bond healthy and playing tonight?

    “Y'know, it’s good because we’ve got a bunch of decisions to make in the next 24 to 48 hours. We know Ryan’s (Kelly) out for a little bit. Deyshawn’s done a nice job so it’s good to have Schwenke back in there and he’s got some position flexibility. We know he can play center and we know he can play guard. He’s played both. So we’ll take a look at him and make the evaluation.”

    Brian Schwenke got a lot of action today. You haven’t seen the film, but how do you think he looked?

    “We were able to put seven points on the board – we didn’t do much. A little bit in the second half, moved it a little bit. We made a nice play – a great throw by Phillip (Walker) to (Justice) Liggins. It got us on the board; it got us a win. We’ve got to wait and see what the tape looks like but we didn’t move the ball very well. I know we got outrushed almost 100 yards to 15 or 16 in the first half. There was some protection issues. I don’t know if he was involved in those or not but we’ll look at the tape and then see how he did.”
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

  20. #30
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    18,853

    Re: 2017 Indianapolis Colts

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Heard this morning that Luck might miss up to 4 games...from Adam Schefter!
    I'm surprised they didn't PUP him


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | JaxRed | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | RedsfaninMT | The Operator