Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezekiel Elliot Suspended for Domestic Abuse

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Re: Ezekiel Elliot Suspended for Domestic Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    And again, it's an open question whether the suspension is justified based upon the facts.

I get you like to smoke. Which is fine for you. But if you're going to act like you have absolute truth and others aren't intelligent enough to understand your reality, then you probably ought to at least acknowledge that youre actually assuming a whole bunch and for some strange reason also acting like it's inconceivable that someone might ask if a 6 game suspension was actually justified.
    And again, it's a closed mind (yours) we are preaching to.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    You are not correct. No, you are not.

Furthermore:

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...166812367.html
    All that proves is that she has injuried. You can make the print as big and as bold as you like but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't prove who caused the injuries

And again, it's a closed mind (yours) we are preaching to.
    Except you're wrong but you've made up your mind, lack the self awareness to realize it and therefore do not question your position.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    All that proves is that she has injuried. You can make the print as big and as bold as you like but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't prove who caused the injuries
    HAHAHA.

That's great.

- - - Updated - - -

Except you're wrong but you've made up your mind, lack the self awareness to realize it and therefore do not question your position.
    You agree with Sea Ray, so...there ya go.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    C'mon SR you are better than than that. Geez, it aint rocket science to see the guy has a problem.

You really see people beating themselves up all the time. Lots of incentive to do that.

Or- someone else hits them and you blame the NFL player.

Look- at some point when someone accuses someone of hitting them and you took pictures and told friends....and experts say the photos are consistent and we have texts and conversations to corroborate...it sort of is what it is.

I get it, you want to frame the league as out of control in an effort to protect its image because some dingbat woman says a star player hit her...I get that you wanted him with your 4th pick in fantasy...

We get it, boys, we get it loud and clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    C'mon SR you are better than than that. Geez, it aint rocket science to see the guy has a problem.
    No, he's not better than that.

Jojo and Sea Ray are that neighbor who look at their wet yard and street in the morning and think the neighbor kids poured water everywhere.

"DID ANYBODY ACTUALLY SEE IT RAIN?"

Also remind everyone Sea Ray thinks Penn State should still be playing. Nobody is a victim.

9. Likes:

Assembly Hall (08-15-2017)

Jojo and Sea Ray are that neighbor who look at their wet yard and street in the morning and think the neighbor kids poured water everywhere.

Also remind everyone Sea Ray thinks Penn State should still be playing. Nobody is a victim.
    Yawn.

It actually reminds my of the infamous thread where people argued that a belief in Christ isn't a necessary part of Christianity because well, the Bible can't be trusted to define the religion.

The problem is that apparently the victim and several other witnesses claim to have fabricated key parts of the story. I guess they're even less trustworthy than the Bible or is arbitrary absolute truth Dom's domain?
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

I am so LMAO. Thank God I ain't drinking beer because it would be on my keyboard.

Usually when my yard and the street are wet in the morning, it's because of the sprinklers.

13. Likes:

Yawn.

It actually reminds my of the infamous thread where people argued that a belief in Christ isn't a necessary part of Christianity because well, the Bible can't be trusted to define the religion.

The problem is that apparently the victim and several other witnesses claim to have fabricated key parts of the story. I guess they're even less trustworthy than the Bible or is arbitrary absolute truth Dom's domain?
    Hey man, keep that stuff out of here. We'd like to have you be able to post here, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yawn.

I know. You really see lots of people beat themselves up and then blame it on an NFL player.

Did you want him with your fourth pick in your fantasy draft?

Yawn.

You gotta be kidding me?

16. Likes:

Dom Heffner (08-15-2017)

You gotta be kidding me?
    Listen- we have someone who took pictures of herself with injuries. She told people it was Ezekiel Elliott who did it. Experts looked at the photos and listened to her side and Zeke's side...and agreed with her.

And yet this story is somehow in question.

"In question" is French for they don't believe her.

And you have people confusing law with employer practices....

All because they really really really like football players.

18. Likes:

You gotta be kidding me?
    Just remember that when jojo speaks of "Christ", he's actually talking about Adrian Beltre.

20. Likes:

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Just remember that when jojo speaks of "Christ", he's actually talking about Adrian Beltre.
    Adrian Beltre sits at the right hand of John Olerud but neither have much to do with "Christ".

Turn Off Ads?