Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 nfl playoffs

2019 nfl playoffs

Colts C Ryan Kelly (neck) was a full participant in practice Wednesday.

It's an upgrade for Kelly as he was limited on Tuesday. All eyes are on Indy's starting center for the Wild Card round since Marlon Mack has advantageously averaged 4.84 YPC in the eight games Kelly's played. Mack averaged 4.26 YPC in his other four contests. As it stands, Kelly's on track to suiting up and bolstering the Colts' trenches in Houston on Saturday.

Source: Houston Texans PR on Twitter
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

Allen Hurns with a devastating injury for the Cowboys. Don’t recommend watching the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Allen Hurns with a devastating injury for the Cowboys. Don’t recommend watching the video.
    No, that was nasty. Praying for the kid!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

5. Likes:

Kingspoint (01-06-2019),Revering4Blue (01-05-2019)

WTH did Seattle just do???? LOL. Go Cowboys!

Why did Seattle go for 2?

Checks Vegas.... Seattle +2.5

Final score 24-22.

Riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Why did Seattle go for 2?

Checks Vegas.... Seattle +2.5

Final score 24-22.

Riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt
    Because Janikowski was hurt and the backup sucks at FG'S

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Exactly. Every other time they kick a field goal on fourth down. (If not sooner!)

Unless going for it on 4th AND going for 2 was all a nefarious ruse to beat the spread.

Ah ha! I did not know their kicker was hurt, I started watching in the 4th.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

11. Likes:

dubc47834 (01-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Ah ha! I did not know their kicker was hurt, I started watching in the 4th.
    Yeah...Janikowski pulled a hammy at the end of the 1st half on a long FG attempt

I found myself rooting for the Cowboys. I don’t recall ever doing that before.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

14. Likes:

GAC (01-06-2019),Kingspoint (01-06-2019),RedsBaron (01-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    NEVER...I get accused of being an OSU hater quite a bit on her, which I'm not, but if there was 1 team I was a hater of...it would be the Cowboys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I've already got your termination orders in the mail!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

NEVER...I get accused of being an OSU hater quite a bit on her, which I'm not, but if there was 1 team I was a hater of...it would be the Cowboys!!!
    Growing up, I liked the Cowboys (Landry, Staubach, Garrison, etc, etc). My intense hatred for them developed in the 70s while in the military. Had a few Texans in our department who were bound and determined to live up to the stereotype of loud-mouth, everything's big in Texas, Cowboy fans. Real A-holes (LOL). I do remember that one MNF game between the Browns-Dallas (79?), and was gloating as we kicked the crap out of them!

I watched two teams play yesterday that I can't stand (Dallas, Seattle). Seattle's out, and Dallas will be next. And them poor Texans. They're 3-4 all-time in the post-season. They're three wins were in the WC round... and two of those wins were vs the Bengals (just sayn').... so basically, Houston hasn't had much luck in the post-season, other then they've been slightly better then the Bengals, and only because they played them (LOL).

I hope Rivers can redeem himself today. Not only knock the Ravens out, but I'd like to see Rivers get a SB ring. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Can Nick Foles repeat his performance from last season for the Eagles? Prediction. He's not facing the Patriot's defense from last year's Super Bowl. This is the Bears, and I think they'll give him trouble.
    Last edited by GAC; 01-06-2019 at 05:47 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

18. Likes:

dubc47834 (01-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Growing up, I liked the Cowboys (Landry, Staubach, Garrison, etc, etc). My intense hatred for them developed in the 70s while in the military. Had a few Texans in our department who were bound and determined to live up to the stereotype of loud-mouth, everything's big in Texas, Cowboy fans. Real A-holes (LOL). I do remember that one MNF game between the Browns-Dallas (79?), and was gloating as we kicked the crap out of them!

I watched two teams play yesterday that I can't stand (Dallas, Seattle). Seattle's out, and Dallas will be next. And them poor Texans. They're 3-4 all-time in the post-season. They're three wins were in the WC round... and two of those wins were vs the Bengals (just sayn').... so basically, Houston hasn't had much luck in the post-season, other then they've been slightly better then the Bengals, and only because they played them (LOL).

I hope Rivers can redeem himself today. Not only knock the Ravens out, but I'd like to see Rivers get a SB ring. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Can Nick Foles repeat his performance from last season for the Eagles? Prediction. He's not facing the Patriot's defense from last year's Super Bowl. This is the Bears, and I think they'll give him trouble.
    Good point on Cowboy fans. I think the biggest reason people hate on certain teams are the fan bases. Certain fan bases make teams hard to tolerate. I dont hate teams because they win too much, that's awesome for them. But some fans just take things too far!!!

20. Likes:

GAC (01-06-2019)

Good point on Cowboy fans. I think the biggest reason people hate on certain teams are the fan bases. Certain fan bases make teams hard to tolerate. I dont hate teams because they win too much, that's awesome for them. But some fans just take things too far!!!
    Same reason I hate the Steelers.

It’s funny because in WV it’s basically Reds/Steelers. The Bengals players are dirty, yet the Steelers are lunch pail blue collar yinzer football.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

22. Likes:

Bob Sheed (01-07-2019),dubc47834 (01-06-2019),RedsBaron (01-06-2019)

Turn Off Ads?