Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Indianapolis Colts

Re: 2018 Indianapolis Colts

Looked like a playoff contender to me, certainly out of that division. Luck will have them in it most every week.
    “When I use a word,” Trumpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Trumpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that’s all.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Has anyone seen Captain Andrew Luck on Twitter or Facebook?
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Has anyone seen Captain Andrew Luck on Twitter or Facebook?
    I follow on Facebook...pure comedic gold!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I have Stafford and Dalton.

Crazy rules: 1 PPR, 1pt per 20 yds passing, 6pt per TD, 0pt per Int.

Dalton at Colts' DEF or Stafford vs Jets' DEF? Who will score more? I don't know enough about either Secondary.
    How'd that Stafford thing work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Pretty good for Mike Greenburg.......
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

7. Likes:

dubc47834 (09-13-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    Looked like a playoff contender to me, certainly out of that division. Luck will have them in it most every week.
    I see them more like a 6-10 team.
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

Stafford scored 48 pts. Dalton scored 45 pts. Turns out that Receptions is everything. Need the QB that throws the most passes, nevermind how many TD's.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I see them more like a 6-10 team.
    8-8, maybe 9-7...book it!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    8-8, maybe 9-7...book it!!!
    Agree.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

12. Likes:

dubc47834 (09-13-2018)

Stafford scored 48 pts. Dalton scored 45 pts. Turns out that Receptions is everything. Need the QB that throws the most passes, nevermind how many TD's.
    So the INTs don't count?

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight's game vs Baltimore shows just how deadly accurate Luck was last week. Flacco wasn't bad but he was clearly a level worse than Luck. If Luck can stay healthy, I think he'll put them in the playoff race

So the INTs don't count?

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight's game vs Baltimore shows just how deadly accurate Luck was last week. Flacco wasn't bad but he was clearly a level worse than Luck. If Luck can stay healthy, I think he'll put them in the playoff race
    Yes, on the Int's.

Very disconcerting how many passing yards the Bengals have given up the first two games despite putting up great pressure in both and having talent in the Secondary. There are definite scheme issues that need fixing. Let's see what happens against Keenum. Sandes could go off for 150 yards as he runs the crossing routes that are killing the Bengals, while Demaryius is no longer a deep threat, also running underneath routes.

Yes, on the Int's.

Very disconcerting how many passing yards the Bengals have given up the first two games despite putting up great pressure in both and having talent in the Secondary. There are definite scheme issues that need fixing. Let's see what happens against Keenum. Sandes could go off for 150 yards as he runs the crossing routes that are killing the Bengals, while Demaryius is no longer a deep threat, also running underneath routes.
    Kings, Flacco and Luck both heaved it over 50 times. That's insane. I will take that kind of thing all year long and the cheap yards that come with throwing in that much, as teams that are doing that are in panic-mode and will make mistakes eventually. Like Baltimore did last night.

16. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-16-2018),Revering4Blue (09-14-2018),Sea Ray (09-14-2018)

Yes, on the Int's.

Keenum? They don't play the Broncos till December. Why are you already looking forward to December? Who knows if Keenam will even be the Bronco's QB by then?

The Bengals are playing their first four games without one of their very best defensive players. The difference between Hardy Nickerson and Burfict is huge

Hey, take your Bengals talk to the proper forum. Geez. LOL
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

19. Likes:

dubc47834 (09-14-2018),redsfanmia (09-16-2018),Sea Ray (09-14-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Hey, take your Bengals talk to the proper forum. Geez. LOL
    Yeah, I think I thought I was there. I do try to keep them separate (as can be seenby the many threads of other teams that I have begun).

Turn Off Ads?