Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Even better question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Even better question

i'm being offered Alex Gonzalez (Cubs) and Tim Redding for Randall Simon and Wade Miller. here's my team:

C Miller
    C Stinnett
    1B Palmeiro
    2B Walker
    3B Ventura
    SS Hernandez
    OF Jacque Jones
    OF Sanders
    OF Bautista
    OF Stairs
    OF Guillen
    CI Casey
    MI Mordecai
    IF Simon
    IF Cairo
    UTIL Merced
    UTIL Cordero
    UTIL Fick

SP Zito
    RP Wagner
    P Miller
    P Wells
    P Daal
    P Hawkins
    P White
    P Silva
    P Runelvys Hernandez
    P Herdia
    P Mercker
    P Cormier

pretty much every standard and semi-standard stat counts in this league.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Personally I think that you'd be giving up the most valuable player in this deal (Miller) and I'm not ecstatic about the return your getting. I would hold onto Miller. I know start after start it has to feel like he's never going to turn it around, but remember, this is a guy who basically dominated the league in the 2nd half of last season, he will correct his flaws and improve.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I drafted Miller last year, then dumped him when he struggled, so I missed out on his fantastic June-September numbers.

I drafted him this year, and I'm going to hang on to him until mid-June.

Alex Gonzales is junk, and Tim Redding is as much a question mark as Miller. Pass on this deal.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar
    Remember this inequality, because it applies to numerous proposed fantasy deals:

Crap + Wade Miller > Crap + Crap
    Stick to your guns.

I'll add that on top of what others have said, you are giving away arguably your best starter. If you deal Miller away and he improves, you're going to kick yourself, even if Redding improves to be a solid #2. Redding just doesn't have a ceiling as high as Miller and since you are thin at the P position, that's why you don't make this trade. I wholeheartedly agree with chili on this as well. The others are crap. Miller is not, he's struggling, and there's a BIG difference. Hold onto him and be patient with him.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?