7. Tony Cruz (R) C
    8. Tyler Mahle (R) P
    9. Billy Hamilton (S) CF

2. Likes:

Fil3232 (05-15-2018)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    Baseball means warmth Joeyjection19's Avatar

Re: 5/15 Reds @ Giants - No Votto

99% certain Votto is sitting because of whatever muscle issue happened yesterday. 1% concerned that someone in the front office really didn't like what he said on the podcast today.

As I type this Tony Cruz is only a single, double, triple, and homer shy of the cycle. Something to keep an eye on as the game progresses.

6. Likes:

cumberlandreds (05-15-2018),GADawg (05-15-2018),JaxRed (05-15-2018),jwdoc77 (05-15-2018)

We're bad again

How long have the game threads been going on? Can we access the older ones?

Quote Originally Posted by GADawg View Post
    How long have the game threads been going on? Can we access the older ones?
    You can't access beyond February of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsfaninMT View Post
    You can't access beyond February of this year.
    Unless

http://www.redszone.com/forums/forum...hread-Archives
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

11. Likes:

GADawg (05-15-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyjection19 View Post
    99% certain Votto is sitting because of whatever muscle issue happened yesterday. 1% concerned that someone in the front office really didn't like what he said on the podcast today.
    My guess is that Votto will sit out tomorrow afternoon's game as well, and then they will reevaluate him during the off day on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    As I type this Tony Cruz is only a single, double, triple, and homer shy of the cycle. Something to keep an eye on as the game progresses.
    Shouldn't Mahle be moved up to 7th in the order, with Cruz hitting 8th?
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Wow thanks....i went back and read the thread from Homer's first no hitter in '12....so interesting....so much talk of the impending post season(very weird) and
    "Brutus" was the first to NOT bring it up after 5 i think followed by apparent jinx efforts by the Pirates announcers, ESPN , and then finally Welsh. "Kal Daniels" cracked me up with a post just "archiving his presence"(classic) and to everyones credit no one suggested taking Homer out even though he reached the 100 pitch mark thru 8.....that was a fun read

14. Likes:

kaldaniels (05-15-2018)

Wow thanks....i went back and read the thread from Homer's first no hitter in '12....so interesting....so much talk of the impending post season(very weird) and
    "Brutus" was the first to NOT bring it up after 5 i think followed by apparent jinx efforts by the Pirates announcers, ESPN , and then finally Welsh. "Kal Daniels" cracked me up with a post just "archiving his presence"(classic) and to everyones credit no one suggested taking Homer out even though he reached the 100 pitch mark thru 8.....that was a fun read
    Those were the days... Good ole times

16. Likes:

GADawg (05-15-2018)

I was in Marietta that night for a high school football game. (I was recording the game to watch when I got home.) A buddy of mine in Fairfield texted me to ask if I was watching. I told him I was recording it, and all he said was to make sure I watched it, because it was "interesting". (I assumed that Homer had hit one of the Pirates, and there was a fight.) Later, another friend of mine who was at the same football game I was at texted me as part of a group text and said, "Homer Bailey just pitched a no-hitter!" I could have killed him, because he knew that I record the games when I have to miss one for football!
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

18. Likes:

Rantly (05-15-2018)

So Duvall is our backup 1B, Chuckie (I think it was Chuckie) would be so happy. Takes care of the outfield rotation problem temporarily as well!

20. Likes:

Big Klu (05-15-2018)

Old game threads are full of pure gold.
    Go Gators!

No worries, I'm guessing Mahle just asked for someone else at first after his last outing.

23. Likes:

Rantly (05-15-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Old game threads are full of pure gold.
    Man, ain’t that truth. Lots of good but forgotten posters.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Turn Off Ads?