Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: 5/15 Reds @ Giants - No Votto

Re: 5/15 Reds @ Giants - No Votto

On pace for 53-109.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

2. Turn Off Ads?

“Can we go visit Sigmund Freud, Mr Peabody?”

Name:  625DDFE0-A0F1-4DFF-90F8-64FC2571BF2A.jpeg
Views: 179
Size:  202.2 KB

Freud, in 1874 and 1875, reads 5 courses with Franz Brentano in aspects of philosophy. These 5 courses are the only non medical courses taken by Freud at the University of Vienna. [Philip Merlan, Journal of the History of Ideas, Vol. 10, No. 3 (Jun., 1949), p. 451]
    Last edited by Umkubas; 05-16-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Former Stanford Cardinal, Alex Blandino strikes his second double as a pinch hitter in the top of the seventh inning but is left stranded.

Blandino raises his batting average to .265 and his on base percentage to .342.

Go Stanford Cardinal baseball

Go Stanford Cardinal Baseball is in my top 3 of regular game thread messages behind only the list of Reds with 100 or more HR and the were good again/bad again post after every game.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Back to normal. Lousy starting pitching and no offense to amount to anything. LA was a dream
    They caught LA at a very bad time for them. They are awful right now. Lost to the Marlins last night.

Hopefully with Harvey on the mound today the Matt Harvey effect will take over and the Reds will salvage a game in the Bay Area.

I merged the two threads since there was some snafu with the original one.
    Last edited by cumberlandreds; 05-16-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Tony Cruz narrowly missed the cycle, he will probably sit on Wed with it being a day game. We will have to watch another Red chase history.

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    Tony Cruz narrowly missed the cycle, he will probably sit on Wed with it being a day game. We will have to watch another Red chase history.
    We should rejoice that he had a single. I didn't think he had that in him.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?