Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor league system is a bottom 5 system.

Re: Minor league system is a bottom 5 system.

@ Flair - 25 other minor leagues produce enough that the talent turns into some thing of a useful asset at the MLB level. I ask again --what has this team produced the last 3 years and what's coming in the next 3. All this wonderful minor league talent and we are looking at a 3 more years of 60 win seasons. Where's the production? Who's developed?

2. Likes:

REDREAD (09-01-2018)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Next year, I expect Vlad Guitterez to make more noise, possibly joining the big league club. Zeek White impressed the hell out of me when I saw him play in Billings, as did Drew Mount.

You simply can't be reasoned with if you truly believe Santillan is 4 years away. He may well make it next year, the year after at the most.

The "national media" who have them ranked so highly get paid to rank farm systems and do nothing but that in some cases. You watch more baseball than Baseball America staff?

Finally, C'mon Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    @ Flair - 25 other minor leagues produce enough that the talent turns into some thing of a useful asset at the MLB level. I ask again --what has this team produced the last 3 years and what's coming in the next 3. All this wonderful minor league talent and we are looking at a 3 more years of 60 win seasons. Where's the production? Who's developed?
    so in other words, you can't provide a ranking of the other 29 teams?

OK, then I'm not going to take your "minor league system is a bottom 5 system" as a troll job. Thanks.

Flair --where do they rank?

They haven't developed a pitcher in years --why would Tony S be any different? What kind of talent has been developed? List it, post it, anything ....

The only take accepted is "Reds suck, farm to majors." Constant losing wears on people. Overrated system? Likely. Bottom 5....nope.
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

8. Likes:

Old school 1983 (09-02-2018),Tony Cloninger (09-01-2018)

Flair --if it's a troll job --ignore it -- cya.

Flair --where do they rank?

They haven't developed a pitcher in years --why would Tony S be any different? What kind of talent has been developed? List it, post it, anything ....
    Every single respected national outlet has them as a top ten system, compared to the other organizations. Once again, if you think they are a bottom five, I'm willing to listen, but you need to rank the other systems for me to take you seriously.

If someone were to say that the Godfather is only the 500th best movie of all time, I'm not sure it would be unfair to ask what movies they have ahead of it.

Flair...I thought you left? I thought the posts were so offensive that you called it a "troll" job ...and you were going to ignore it ....and yet -your back. You're rude and i don't want to deal with you.

After you call them names? and say you are going to ignore them? and then they're supposed to rank 500 movies for you? leave already.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair4Horsemen View Post
    If someone were to say that the Godfather is only the 500th best movie of all time, I'm not sure it would be unfair to ask what movies they have ahead of it.
    Well Peter from Family Guy said The Godfather is overrated. It insists on itself. It inisists on itself.
    He did like The Money Pit though.

15. Likes:

Flair4Horsemen (09-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Well Peter from Family Guy said The Godfather is overrated. It insists on itself. It inisists on itself.
    He did like The Money Pit though.
    The Money Pit is my wife's favorite movie. She doesn't like the Princess Bride so she doesn't have any taste, so I don't know.

Let's try this ---where do you guys rank this system? Where DO you rank it?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Doug --who is the SS with the real strong glove?
    This is why you shouldn't be telling us why the Reds farm system is terrible.

19. Likes:

OGB (09-02-2018)

I'm still waiting for the talent that's been developed in the last 3 years ....Tucker Barnhart?

- - - Updated - - -

Doug --just his name --all i am asking?? Just his name.

Turn Off Ads?