Turn Off Ads?
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread: Ohio State Football - 2018 Season

Re: Ohio State Football - 2018 Season

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I assumed that’s what you meant, but your wording was bad given the one time they played they lost. Since you have no benefit of the doubt in this thread that’s why you got called on it.

So far the only person who disagrees with your main point is an Indiana fan.
    Glad I can clear that up. The confusion wasn't limited to my wording. I had no idea what RTG's point was either so I called him on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    That’s fine, but it’s not the same thing.

You said “on the football field”

That is very specific.
    Football field as opposed to the basketball court or some other sport. As Heather stated, we all know what happened the one time they played.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ohio State Football - 2018 Season

Saban has been Alabama's head coach for 11 years ...... and in that span has won six national titles. That's a pretty remarkable feat. Almost unbelievable. It took Bear Bryant 25 years to win six titles. And in that similar time span, Urban Meyer (Florida, OSU) has won three. So what's the argument? LOL

Both great coaches. But in a head-to-head there's no contest IMO. It goes to Saban (who may not be done yet).
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

4. Likes:

Hillsdale87 (Yesterday)

Turn Off Ads?