Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AFL

Re: AFL

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Giants pricing was worse than the Cubs. $30 for lawn seats, $60 for outfield reserve, $75 for anything decent.

For comparison, Reds charge $8 for lawn seats, and $25 for their best seats.

Royals have the best pricing, similar to the Reds, but a big free parking lot right next to the stadium.
    Surprise Stadium is my favorite in AZ. Itís a gem.

I ve been inside Camelback, Goodyear, and Peoria as well.

I been outside Scottsdale, Salt River and Mesa and they are all sharp too.

Never been to Hohokam or Tempe though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    sdwagers for Reds GM!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Surprised we didnít get this update from Alabama
    What would you say.....ya do here?

4. Likes:

Rolando (10-23-2018),Tom Servo (10-22-2018)

At Peoria Ballpark. Always been one of my favorites. They closed it for one season to a refresh. Seats look new and scoreboard is much larger.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

6. Likes:

BillDoran (10-22-2018),NC Reds (10-22-2018),WrongVerb (10-22-2018)

Catching my first Reds game. Home game in Scottsdale. And it figures....Trammel not playing...
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

Scottsdale is one of my least favourite stadium/complexes. Have no idea where the practice fields are. No where close to here. And they still have metal bleachers.

PS - I'm American but apparently my phone is British.

10. Likes:

BillDoran (10-22-2018)

I'm wondering if someone a few seats down is Buddy Bell. Was he at announcement today?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I'm wondering if someone a few seats down is Buddy Bell. Was he at announcement today?
    I don't recall seeing him there, but they barely showed anyone that wasn't on stage. But, the Reds facebook page does have a photo of him and David in the dugout, and it appears that it was taken today (same shirt as David was wearing at the press conference).

13. Likes:

JaxRed (10-22-2018)

Quiet game for a Reds fan but Shed Long just made outstanding catch....

- - - Updated - - -

AlfRod is a little stockier than I imagined.

Watching Reds team again. No Trammel again
    Tomorrow is last game.

Tomorrow is last game.
    Well guess who is sitting a few seats down from me?.....

17. Likes:

Alabama (10-24-2018),CaiGuy (10-24-2018),Edd Roush (10-24-2018),marcshoe (10-23-2018),RED VAN HOT (10-23-2018),StRedlegs900 (10-24-2018),Tom Servo (10-23-2018),WrongVerb (10-23-2018)

Just said hi. He says "I'm Billy". I said I know who you are. He said he's in Az for some training and told his buddy Shed Long he would catch a couple games.

19. Likes:

Alabama (10-24-2018)

Tomorrow is last game.
    Is he hurt or are they just putting what they feel to be the best lineup out there? Disappointing.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    Is he hurt or are they just putting what they feel to be the best lineup out there? Disappointing.
    No one plays every day.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    No one plays every day.

Well he didn’t play the game before either. And they had a day off mixed in there. Thought maybe the guy who was at the field may know.

Turn Off Ads?