Turn Off Ads?
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 410

Thread: College Basketball 2018-2019

  1. #376
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    2,156

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #377
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Utilizing Catholic Moral Code
    Posts
    3,589

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Wasn't counting on Louisville murdering Dook tonight.

  4. #378
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Utilizing Catholic Moral Code
    Posts
    3,589

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    That's a choke job for the ages by Coach Mack and his Cards to blow that entire lead. Hard to believe they could win after doing that.

  5. Likes:

    Assembly Hall (02-13-2019)

  6. #379
    Member texasdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,577

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    I had flashbacks to UC-Nevada. Arrghhh!

  7. #380
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    2,156

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    That's a choke job for the ages by Coach Mack and his Cards to blow that entire lead. Hard to believe they could win after doing that.
    I had the best trifecta coming together for me last night. Purdue loses. Kentucky loses. Duke......JSMH.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  8. #381
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    19,324

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    I'm not sure where to put this but since it's basketball season, let's do it here.

    We won't be seeing anymore Pilot/Flying J commercials on ESPN or SEC Network for awhile. Seems that the Haslams don't like articles being written about them on the ESPN site:

    https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sport...ns/2860812002/

    I don't know what they're going to run on UT's game tonight on SEC Network. Most of their commercials are Belk and Pilot.

  9. #382
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    19,324

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Tennessee does what it's supposed to do tonight: win easily vs SC at Knoxville. The thing in college basketball is that a superior team is susceptible to getting upset if the other team gets hot from 3. Well SC did exactly that. They were 13-22 from three and yet they were behind by double digits for most of the game.

    This sets up the showdown at Rupp this weekend. Honestly Tennessee needs this challenge. They've looked bored in recent weeks. They need to see what Kentucky will bring at 'em and let's see how the Vols handle it. The end of their schedule starts now and it's tough. Let's see what the Vols have

  10. #383
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    2,156

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Tennessee does what it's supposed to do tonight: win easily vs SC at Knoxville. The thing in college basketball is that a superior team is susceptible to getting upset if the other team gets hot from 3. Well SC did exactly that. They were 13-22 from three and yet they were behind by double digits for most of the game.

    This sets up the showdown at Rupp this weekend. Honestly Tennessee needs this challenge. They've looked bored in recent weeks. They need to see what Kentucky will bring at 'em and let's see how the Vols handle it. The end of their schedule starts now and it's tough. Let's see what the Vols have
    Sometimes a loss is good...helps a team to re-focus.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  11. #384
    Member marcshoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Twice upon a midnight dreary.
    Posts
    9,041

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Monday, someone asked me what I thought about the Walking Dead. I said they had to finish out the season anyway, and I was confident that Huggins would get them back on the right track next year.


    Turns out that wasn't what they were talking about at all.
    “[Reading] is the sole means by which we slip, involuntarily, often helplessly, into another's skin, another's voice, another's soul" -- Joyce Carol Oates

    “We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?” — The Doctor (Matt Smith)

  12. #385
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    19,324

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Is Ohio State a tournament team? Doesn't look like it as of now

  13. #386
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,279

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    There hasn't been a more disappointing recruit in Essa Ahmad since Jonathan Hargett. I heard Huggs on his show a couple night ago mention he really couldn't say much about it because the Federales were involved... I wonder if either/both got caught with something or there was some point shaving involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

    William Arthur Ward


  14. Likes:

    marcshoe (02-15-2019)

  15. #387
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    2,156

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Is Ohio State a tournament team? Doesn't look like it as of now
    I told you back when, Illinois is highly under rated. They play hard. Sucks to lose a home game, but in the B1G this year anything can happen top to bottom.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  16. #388
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Utilizing Catholic Moral Code
    Posts
    3,589

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    I think Ohio State is safely in for now. They haven't completely collapsed like the Hoosiers.

  17. #389
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    19,324

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I think Ohio State is safely in for now. They haven't completely collapsed like the Hoosiers.
    Well they were a 9 seed in bracketology prior to last night and they may very well drop their next game vs MSU. Five of their next seven games are against ranked opponents. On the other hand, they'll have plenty of chances for quality wins.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I told you back when, Illinois is highly under rated. They play hard. Sucks to lose a home game, but in the B1G this year anything can happen top to bottom.
    The bottom teams in the Big Ten are tougher than any other conference this yr, I agree

  18. #390
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Utilizing Catholic Moral Code
    Posts
    3,589

    Re: College Basketball 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post

    The bottom teams in the Big Ten are tougher than any other conference this yr, I agree
    Hey, the last place team in the Big East smacked the Illini around unmercifully in Maui!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | JaxRed | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator