• Tyler Stephenson

2 3.57%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018/2019 Reds Prospect Poll - #3

Re: 2018/2019 Reds Prospect Poll - #3

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I wonder if India starts there, or goes to Daytona...
    They will probably do something similar to what they do with Greene. They will let Dayton have maybe a month with two of the organizations star prospects and then ship them up to Daytona where I expect Hunter to finish the year and depending on how well he does India can be pushed to Chattanooga for them to have some time at the end of the season with him on their roster and maybe even make a postseason push.
    The television crews left and about 10 reporters remained in the room. That's when Price took his turn doing the talking.
    What followed was a five-minute, 34-second expletive-filled tirade. The final tally was 77 uses of the "F" word or a variant and 11 uses of a vulgar term for feces (two bovine, one equine).

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Overton Window Breaker WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    M2: We play on a field that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with gloves. Who's gonna do it? You? You, JaxRed? Dick Williams has a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Aristides Aquino and you curse the defensive advanced stats. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Aquino's non-tender, while tragic, probably saved runs. And Friedl's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves runs*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Friedl on that wall. You need Friedl on that wall. Player Development Executives executives use words like range, arm, speed. We use these words as the backbone of a career spent defending outfield gaps. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to an internet poster who rises and sleeps under the Reds themed-blanket of Vermont flannel, and then questions the thread count! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way to purchase one of the Reds' attractively priced season-ticket packages, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a glove and go to the outfield. Either way, I don't give a bobblehead what you think you are entitled to!

JaxRed: Did you order the non-tender?

M2: I did the job I...

JaxRed: [interupts him] *Did you order the non-tender?*

M2: *You're right I did!*
    Can I vote for this post in the next poll?
    "Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. " -- Carl Sagan

4. Likes:

M2 (12-07-2018),Old school 1983 (12-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Can I vote for this post in the next poll?
    It lost its eligibility when the Twins tried to stash it on the 25 man roster after picking up in a Rule 5 draft.

6. Likes:

WrongVerb (12-08-2018)

I love out of nowhere votes like M2 for Friedl.

But I sure hope India is a strong winner at spot #4. Check him out guys - he is a nice bat. Blocked perhaps but donít let that affect the vote - guys ahead of him could get sent packing.

Turn Off Ads?