0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018/2019 Prospect Poll - #5

Re: 2018/2019 Prospect Poll - #5

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I doubt he breaks my top 10.
    Yeah I don't get the Friedl love either. Especially over someone like Santillan.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    https://www.minorleagueball.com/2018...pects-for-2019

I know this is an appeal to authority...but before there is a rush to support TJ I just have to ask...why are the national guys not high on TJ? Sickels is just one I posted here. If M2 loves him, I get that. And if he convinces you, ok. But is there a reason everyone else seems to be missing out on him? (I'm sure there is a prospect guru or two out there who loves Freidl but most don't have him in the Reds top 10.)
    There's a rush to T.J.? I'll be surprised if he cracks the top 10.

Obviously I think the industry's been sleeping on him. Hits, gets on base, runs, fields. You can do all of that, you can play baseball for a long time. When he does it this season, I'm expecting the prospects folks to be all, "We told you T.J. Friedl was a baller."
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

4. Likes:

kpresidente (02-07-2019),TRF (12-13-2018)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

I suspect we can wrap this one up. Can't imagine anyone out voting Santillan.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    There's a rush to T.J.? I'll be surprised if he cracks the top 10.

Obviously I think the industry's been sleeping on him. Hits, gets on base, runs, fields. You can do all of that, you can play baseball for a long time. When he does it this season, I'm expecting the prospects folks to be all, "We told you T.J. Friedl was a baller."
    He’s 3rd in this poll and the reason I wrote my post was that pick 6 was framed as TJ vs Tyler. And note I said “before there is a rush.”

Hey I like your support of him!

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Didn't notice anywhere, where your link suggeted such, unless an oversite by me.

Turn Off Ads?