Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: 2019 nfl playoffs

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    All around
    Posts
    9,173

    2019 nfl playoffs

    Colts C Ryan Kelly (neck) was a full participant in practice Wednesday.

    It's an upgrade for Kelly as he was limited on Tuesday. All eyes are on Indy's starting center for the Wild Card round since Marlon Mack has advantageously averaged 4.84 YPC in the eight games Kelly's played. Mack averaged 4.26 YPC in his other four contests. As it stands, Kelly's on track to suiting up and bolstering the Colts' trenches in Houston on Saturday.

    Source: Houston Texans PR on Twitter
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Kentuckian At Heart WVRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Mid Ohio Valley
    Posts
    8,488

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Allen Hurns with a devastating injury for the Cowboys. Donít recommend watching the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

  4. #3
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Allen Hurns with a devastating injury for the Cowboys. Don’t recommend watching the video.
    No, that was nasty. Praying for the kid!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  5. Likes:

    Kingspoint (01-06-2019),Revering4Blue (01-05-2019)

  6. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Utilizing Catholic Moral Code
    Posts
    3,661

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    WTH did Seattle just do???? LOL. Go Cowboys!

  7. #5
    Daffy Duck RedTeamGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    11,457

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Why did Seattle go for 2?

    Checks Vegas.... Seattle +2.5

    Final score 24-22.

    Riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt
    What would you say.....ya do here?

  8. #6
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Why did Seattle go for 2?

    Checks Vegas.... Seattle +2.5

    Final score 24-22.

    Riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt
    Because Janikowski was hurt and the backup sucks at FG'S
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  9. #7
    Viva la Rolen kaldaniels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,771

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Because Janikowski was hurt and the backup sucks at FG'S
    Exactly. Every other time they kick a field goal on fourth down. (If not sooner!)

    Unless going for it on 4th AND going for 2 was all a nefarious ruse to beat the spread.

  10. #8
    Daffy Duck RedTeamGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    11,457

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Because Janikowski was hurt and the backup sucks at FG'S
    Ah ha! I did not know their kicker was hurt, I started watching in the 4th.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

  11. Likes:

    dubc47834 (01-06-2019)

  12. #9
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Ah ha! I did not know their kicker was hurt, I started watching in the 4th.
    Yeah...Janikowski pulled a hammy at the end of the 1st half on a long FG attempt
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  13. #10
    Be the ball Roy Tucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Mason, OH
    Posts
    15,400

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    I found myself rooting for the Cowboys. I don’t recall ever doing that before.
    Lies that life is black and white spoke from my skull, I dreamed

  14. Likes:

    GAC (01-06-2019),Kingspoint (01-06-2019),RedsBaron (01-06-2019)

  15. #11
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I found myself rooting for the Cowboys. I don’t recall ever doing that before.
    NEVER...I get accused of being an OSU hater quite a bit on her, which I'm not, but if there was 1 team I was a hater of...it would be the Cowboys!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  16. #12
    Member GAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Bellefontaine, Ohio
    Posts
    27,566

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I found myself rooting for the Cowboys. I donít recall ever doing that before.
    I've already got your termination orders in the mail!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

  17. #13
    Member GAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Bellefontaine, Ohio
    Posts
    27,566

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    NEVER...I get accused of being an OSU hater quite a bit on her, which I'm not, but if there was 1 team I was a hater of...it would be the Cowboys!!!
    Growing up, I liked the Cowboys (Landry, Staubach, Garrison, etc, etc). My intense hatred for them developed in the 70s while in the military. Had a few Texans in our department who were bound and determined to live up to the stereotype of loud-mouth, everything's big in Texas, Cowboy fans. Real A-holes (LOL). I do remember that one MNF game between the Browns-Dallas (79?), and was gloating as we kicked the crap out of them!

    I watched two teams play yesterday that I can't stand (Dallas, Seattle). Seattle's out, and Dallas will be next. And them poor Texans. They're 3-4 all-time in the post-season. They're three wins were in the WC round... and two of those wins were vs the Bengals (just sayn').... so basically, Houston hasn't had much luck in the post-season, other then they've been slightly better then the Bengals, and only because they played them (LOL).

    I hope Rivers can redeem himself today. Not only knock the Ravens out, but I'd like to see Rivers get a SB ring. But I don't think it's going to happen.

    Can Nick Foles repeat his performance from last season for the Eagles? Prediction. He's not facing the Patriot's defense from last year's Super Bowl. This is the Bears, and I think they'll give him trouble.
    Last edited by GAC; 01-06-2019 at 06:47 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

  18. Likes:

    dubc47834 (01-06-2019)

  19. #14
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Growing up, I liked the Cowboys (Landry, Staubach, Garrison, etc, etc). My intense hatred for them developed in the 70s while in the military. Had a few Texans in our department who were bound and determined to live up to the stereotype of loud-mouth, everything's big in Texas, Cowboy fans. Real A-holes (LOL). I do remember that one MNF game between the Browns-Dallas (79?), and was gloating as we kicked the crap out of them!

    I watched two teams play yesterday that I can't stand (Dallas, Seattle). Seattle's out, and Dallas will be next. And them poor Texans. They're 3-4 all-time in the post-season. They're three wins were in the WC round... and two of those wins were vs the Bengals (just sayn').... so basically, Houston hasn't had much luck in the post-season, other then they've been slightly better then the Bengals, and only because they played them (LOL).

    I hope Rivers can redeem himself today. Not only knock the Ravens out, but I'd like to see Rivers get a SB ring. But I don't think it's going to happen.

    Can Nick Foles repeat his performance from last season for the Eagles? Prediction. He's not facing the Patriot's defense from last year's Super Bowl. This is the Bears, and I think they'll give him trouble.
    Good point on Cowboy fans. I think the biggest reason people hate on certain teams are the fan bases. Certain fan bases make teams hard to tolerate. I dont hate teams because they win too much, that's awesome for them. But some fans just take things too far!!!
    I'm out...like a fat kid in dodgeball

  20. Likes:

    GAC (01-06-2019)

  21. #15
    Kentuckian At Heart WVRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Mid Ohio Valley
    Posts
    8,488

    Re: 2019 nfl playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Good point on Cowboy fans. I think the biggest reason people hate on certain teams are the fan bases. Certain fan bases make teams hard to tolerate. I dont hate teams because they win too much, that's awesome for them. But some fans just take things too far!!!
    Same reason I hate the Steelers.

    Itís funny because in WV itís basically Reds/Steelers. The Bengals players are dirty, yet the Steelers are lunch pail blue collar yinzer football.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

  22. Likes:

    Bob Sheed (01-07-2019),dubc47834 (01-06-2019),RedsBaron (01-06-2019)


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator