Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: 2019 Minor League Transactions

Re: 2019 Minor League Transactions

By my math, there are at least nine players who didn't file for free agency this week who were eligible. I have to assume those players have signed what is called a successor contract sometime over the past 12 months that extends their minor league indenture with the Reds.

Those players are Rob Wooten, Narciso Crook, Junichi Tazawa, Ibandel Isabel, Alberti Chavez, Michael Beltre, Julio Pinto, Morgan Lofstrom, and Junior Arias.

Until I hear otherwise, I have to assume they are still under contract with the Reds. All nine, would be Rule 5 eligible.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Names I'd really like to see resign: Powers, Tromp, Nat
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

4. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (11-08-2019),klw (11-08-2019),mace (11-07-2019)

Not really a transaction per se, but Israel Lantigua was given a 72-game suspension for PED usage. It didn't really help him. In three years down in the DSL, he was putrid. His ERA is over 5 for his career, and he has walked more batters than he has struck out. Basically, he is the Jose Peraza of DSL hurlers.

Doug just reported Reds resigned Ibandel Isabel.

https://redsminorleagues.com/2019/11...r-league-deal/

Also Rob Wooten said he has reconsidered retirement and has resigned with Reds. (minors)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Not really a transaction per se, but Israel Lantigua was given a 72-game suspension for PED usage. It didn't really help him. In three years down in the DSL, he was putrid. His ERA is over 5 for his career, and he has walked more batters than he has struck out. Basically, he is the Jose Peraza of DSL hurlers.
    He is answer to this question: Which of the 2 guys named Israel will not be with Reds at end of 2020?

Read on social media that Nick Longhi is shipping up (back) to Boston.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Please come to Boston for the spring time....

Turn Off Ads?