Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL Season

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I could see David Sills being a target in the draft for the Patriots.
    Please God no. I would rather see him go ANYWHERE else (except maybe to Denver).
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

2. Turn Off Ads?

#Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray Height: 5-10 1/8 Weight: 207 Hand: 9 4/8 Arm: 28 4/8 Wingspan: 69 4/8

Height, weight, and hand size all better than expected. He weighs more than Russell Wilson did at his combine and his hand size is bigger than Mayfield's at his combine.

He's a stud prospect. It was obvious with how easily he tossed baseball to the side. He had a good idea what his measurables were going to be. It's shaping up to be just like last year when everyone had Mayfield in the mid to late 1st and he slowly rose all the way to the top. He's a lock for top 5 but will almost certainly go higher.

It's a different league. A 5'10 QB with Murrays abilities can be extremely successful.

Even though I think the Jags will go for Foles and draft something to help the trenches I doubt we could even get Murray if we wanted to now.
    Last edited by Rojo Rijo; 02-28-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Wasn't expecting Witten back, but I'm pleased!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Wasn't expecting Witten back, but I'm pleased!
    That is a shocker

6. Likes:

Kingspoint (02-28-2019)

Demaryius Thomas was arrested for vehicular assault.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...assault-charge
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Re: Jacksonville Jaguars 2019 Season

Jags expected to sign Foles. I'm predicting the Dolphins to trade up to the Jets spot at #3 and snag Murray.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Jags expected to sign Foles. I'm predicting the Dolphins to trade up to the Jets spot at #3 and snag Murray.
    Murray is going #1 to Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Murray is going #1 to Arizona.
    Debatable.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

11. Likes:

Kingspoint (03-05-2019)

Debatable.
    Kingsbury was telling everyone at the combine its a done deal

https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/3/...2019-nfl-draft

The more I hear Antonio Brown talk, the more I think Burfict knocked a screw loose.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

14. Likes:

Chip R (03-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    The more I hear Antonio Brown talk, the more I think Burfict knocked a screw loose.
    I'm assuming you're referring to the episode of the shop where he said he didn't have an ego. Definitely one of the funnier things I've heard out of a diva wide receiver.

We'll see. I understand Murray is a helluva talent, but their line sucks and they did trade up for Rosen. Sunk costs, I guess. If Rosen goes to Washington, that chip on his shoulder is gonna be huge.

I just think it's hilarious Murray went from a guy possibly falling out of the Top 10 to the consensus #1 overall pick, all because he came in at 5'10 and slightly beefier.

17. Likes:

Kingspoint (03-05-2019),Sea Ray (03-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    I'm assuming you're referring to the episode of the shop where he said he didn't have an ego. Definitely one of the funnier things I've heard out of a diva wide receiver.
    No, I'm thinking he's referring to the ESPN interview aired yesterday. He sure seems like a head case. I can see why the Steelers are throwing their hands up. I'll put it this way: he did not come across like AJ Green or Larry Fitzgerald...

We'll see. I understand Murray is a helluva talent, but their line sucks and they did trade up for Rosen. Sunk costs, I guess. If Rosen goes to Washington, that chip on his shoulder is gonna be huge.

I just think it's hilarious Murray went from a guy possibly falling out of the Top 10 to the consensus #1 overall pick, all because he came in at 5'10 and slightly beefier.
    I agree but we all know how the measurable craze works leading up to the draft. His hand size also turned out better than many thought. I've always felt he's the premiere talent in this draft after watching him against Alabama and seeing his game speed.

If you want to know exactly when FA begins, it's here:

https://operations.nfl.com/football-...ant-nfl-dates/
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 03-05-2019 at 03:38 AM.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?