Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 8

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Interesting theory. Tell me more.
    I think Dany gets killed by the Night King and the dragon during the Battle of Winterfell.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I think Dany gets killed by the Night King and the dragon during the Battle of Winterfell.
    I'm not sure she'll be fighting in the Battle of Winterfall. I get the feeling Westeros is going to reject her, though I can't figure out exactly how she'd evac her army and avoid the Night King.

Also, I'm clinging to my pet theory is the Night King is going to send his B team after Winterfell and lead the bulk of his force south to King's Landing.

Though Dany dead halfway through the season would certainly raise the stakes.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Also, I'm clinging to my pet theory is the Night King is going to send his B team after Winterfell and lead the bulk of his force south to King's Landing.
    It's not a bad theory. If all of the Night King's forces are going to Winterfell, then the most they could drag it out would be through Episode 3 with the final three episodes being what's left of those at Winterfell fighting Cersei for the Iron Throne. If there's a splinter in the Night King's army, he gets to stick around until the show's conclusion.

5. Likes:

M2 (04-20-2019)

Dany dying in battle would open the door for Bran to warg Drogon. Assuming that the "Bran is the Night King" theory is wrong, there has to be something Bran does to justify all the time spent on him acquiring his powers.

In the end a dragon sits on the iron throne.

The bloodbath begins next week
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    The bloodbath begins next week
    Yep. I liked that this episode spent time with everyone we care about in this story. It was the end of the world as we know it.

Yep. I liked that this episode spent time with everyone we care about in this story. It was the end of the world as we know it.
    This was a fantastic episode. Got a little misty when Jamie knights Brienne.

And now everyone is going to die.

11. Likes:

M2 (04-22-2019),RiverRat13 (04-22-2019)

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Thansa ;_;

Theon 100% going to die, probably one of the more epic deaths too...redemption through sacrifice.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Thansa ;_;

Theon 100% going to die, probably one of the more epic deaths too...redemption through sacrifice.
    Theon better die, no idea why that guy is still alive.

Greyworm is definitely going to die. Running around talking about buying a beach house with your girlfriend is never a good sign before a battle scene.

Sadly I think Brienne said goodbye last night too and that one is gonna hurt.

14. Likes:

Kinsm (04-23-2019)

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

The same reason The Hound is still alive - to ultimately fulfill some unknown destiny not directly linked to The Great War.

Speaking of The Hound, he HAS to make it, Clegane Bowl and all...
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

16. Likes:

M2 (04-22-2019)

They call me "chef"

Saw some cool kids trashing this episode online but I thought it was an earned bit of fan service. All your favorites getting in their last hurrahs and having a party at the end of the world.

18. Likes:

RiverRat13 (04-22-2019)

Theon better die, no idea why that guy is still alive.

Greyworm is definitely going to die. Running around talking about buying a beach house with your girlfriend is never a good sign before a battle scene.

Sadly I think Brienne said goodbye last night too and that one is gonna hurt.
    I'm not going to be all right if they kill Pod. I'm just not.

I’d also like to give Jon some props. In a fairly short amount of time he was able to get most of the north, the Vale, the wildlings, the Dothraki, the Unsullied, the brothers, 2 dragons and Jamie Lannister to pitch in for this fight.

I’d also like to give Jon some props. In a fairly short amount of time he was able to get most of the north, the Vale, the wildlings, the Dothraki, the Unsullied, the brothers, 2 dragons and Jamie Lannister to pitch in for this fight.
    It's like The Magnificent Seven on steroids. Maybe it's just a more terrestrial Battle Beyond the Stars?

Turn Off Ads?