Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Christian Colon

Christian Colon

Is this guy out of options?? any chance he makes the team? He has been playing very good this spring

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Christian Colon

He's on a minor league deal already. I think he goes to AAA.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

I think I’d rather have Dietrich and Iglesias on the bench.

5. Likes:

JFLegal (03-17-2019),Old school 1983 (03-17-2019),RED VAN HOT (03-17-2019)

Neither Colon nor Iglesias can really hit, but Iglesias has never shown an ability at any level to get on base. so he's a defensive replacement only. Colon in the minors at least has shown an ability to get on base. I do not know which is the better fielder, but if it is a wash, I'll take Colon.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Neither Colon nor Iglesias can really hit, but Iglesias has never shown an ability at any level to get on base. so he's a defensive replacement only. Colon in the minors at least has shown an ability to get on base. I do not know which is the better fielder, but if it is a wash, I'll take Colon.
    Maybe in the minors, but in the majors he has definitely not shown an ability to get on base. If the choice is between Colon and Iglesias, I take Iglesias easily.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Maybe in the minors, but in the majors he has definitely not shown an ability to get on base. If the choice is between Colon and Iglesias, I take Iglesias easily.
    They have the exact same OBP in MLB, .315. with Iglesias having a 2000 PA advantage. I think the limited upside of Colon is a better ability to get on base.

All that said, I'll be happier when Blandino is 100%. He can at least hit. And pitch a little.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Turn Off Ads?