Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: College Basketball 2019-2020

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    All around
    Posts
    9,338

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Nice post RedEye! Just teasing you for posting in the wrong thread.
    I just figured that out. I am going to try to move it.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #17
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    2,198

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    I see that UM recruit Jalen Wilson has asked for a release from his LOI.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  4. #18
    Kentuckian At Heart WVRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Mid Ohio Valley
    Posts
    8,488

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Juwan Howard expected to be named coach at Michigan.

    One of the top unsigned recruits, Jaden McDaniels, is Howard’s cousin.

    Will be interesting to see how that unfolds if he sticks with Washington or not. I’m pretty much conceding he’s not coming to Kentucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

  5. #19
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    2,198

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Not to detract from the Michigan stuff...but

    https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....g-hip-surgery/
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  6. #20
    Rally Onion! Chip R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    39,729

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Not to detract from the Michigan stuff...but

    https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....g-hip-surgery/
    That's a shame. I'm not an Iowa fan but his brother played for my alma mater so he's OK with me. Good player. Had a few games last year where he won the game on a last second shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

  7. #21
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,952

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I see that UM recruit Jalen Wilson has asked for a release from his LOI.
    The "experts' believe that he's going to Kansas.
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1)Morning people
    2)Normal people

  8. #22
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,952

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Juwan Howard expected to be named coach at Michigan.

    One of the top unsigned recruits, Jaden McDaniels, is Howard’s cousin.

    Will be interesting to see how that unfolds if he sticks with Washington or not. I’m pretty much conceding he’s not coming to Kentucky.
    And Washington still managed to land him. With an incoming Top 10 class and solid returning players, has Mike Hopkins re-elevated the Huskie program in a relatively short time, or what?
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1)Morning people
    2)Normal people

  9. #23
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    1,952

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Not to detract from the Michigan stuff...but

    https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....g-hip-surgery/
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    That's a shame. I'm not an Iowa fan but his brother played for my alma mater so he's OK with me. Good player. Had a few games last year where he won the game on a last second shot.
    With Cook surprisingly opting to remain in the draft (not sure how his game translates to the NBA at this point) and Moss transferring, this is, indeed, bad news.

    The good news: 1)Joe Wieskamp is returning to help fill the perimeter void. 2)It seems virtually every year that a Hawkeye (sometimes a walk-on) who has previously received little or no playing time emerges as a deadeye shooter virtually overnight. Chances are that'll happen again - something in the Iowa City water. 3)The recruiting class, including another McCaffery son, includes an athletic, quick PG capable of pushing the tempo. https://www.hawkeyenation.com/basket...-joe-toussaint
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1)Morning people
    2)Normal people

  10. Likes:

    Assembly Hall (06-01-2019)

  11. #24
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    19,767

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    And Washington still managed to land him. With an incoming Top 10 class and solid returning players, has Mike Hopkins re-elevated the Huskie program in a relatively short time, or what?
    I guess this will be Mick's problem now

  12. Likes:

    Revering4Blue (05-26-2019)

  13. #25
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    19,767

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Jarron Cumberland withdraws name from NBA draft. He's coming back. This is huge for UC

    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ts/3710630002/

  14. #26
    Kentuckian At Heart WVRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Mid Ohio Valley
    Posts
    8,488

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    RJ Hampton, who just flirted with offers from KU, UK, Texas Tech, and Memphis and was supposed to announce his college pick today, announced he would be playing overseas.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

  15. #27
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    19,767

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    RJ Hampton, who just flirted with offers from KU, UK, Texas Tech, and Memphis and was supposed to announce his college pick today, announced he would be playing overseas.
    Overseas indeed...New Zealand. Don't hear that very often

  16. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Utilizing Catholic Moral Code
    Posts
    3,782

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Should be a fun gap year.

  17. Likes:

    Assembly Hall (06-01-2019)

  18. #29
    Member texasdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    16,723

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp


    Moving the college 3-point line back about a foot and a half.

  19. Likes:

    RiverRat13 (06-05-2019)

  20. #30
    The Lineups stink. KronoRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    West N. Carolina
    Posts
    60,674

    Re: College Basketball 2019-2020

    Ugh, more bad 3 point shots, open up the lane? yeah right.
    Go Gators!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator