Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Rangers @ Reds 6-14-19

Re: Rangers @ Reds 6-14-19

The Reds lost the game in the first inning and Wandy Peralta insured it. Get over this and come to play tomorrow. That's the key. In the meantime, Pittsburgh once again moved to only one game behind the Reds. They played the hapless Marlins while we play a hot Texas team. The schedule makers really did a number on the Reds this year.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Just one of those days I guess, come back and get’em tomorrow
    There's been 37 of those days this year out of a total of 67 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Itís more than every teamís pen can improve. The Reds lose close games constantly. Peralta has been bad, no dispute, but itís others too. Pen needs serious improvement.
    It's pretty weird you saying that when the bullpen ranks 4th in the ML

5. Likes:

miamiredskin (06-15-2019),Tom Servo (06-15-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    The Reds lost the game in the first inning and Wandy Peralta insured it. Get over this and come to play tomorrow. That's the key. In the meantime, Pittsburgh once again moved to only one game behind the Reds. They played the hapless Marlins while we play a hot Texas team. The schedule makers really did a number on the Reds this year.
    My goal for the rest of the season is to say “I watched a Reds game” and not be embarrassed about it.

7. Likes:

Sea Ray (06-15-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RiverfrontRed View Post
    My goal for the rest of the season is to say “I watched a Reds game” and not be embarrassed about it.
    Good line. I like it. I've said for yrs that all I want from the Reds is not to be a laughingstock. Your characterization is on the money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    To be fair the Marlins were much more hapless when we played them. If we're talking about that team, the schedule makers were quite kind to the Reds

Cp wrong thread
    Last edited by North; 06-15-2019 at 07:15 PM.
    Fiat justitia ruat caleum. Nolo timere. Laus Deo.

Turn Off Ads?