Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds @ Angels 6-25-19

Re: Reds @ Angels 6-25-19

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Agree. There's a place for him. Just wouldn't count on him as an everyday guy. Kind of a poor man's Zobrist.
    Or a walkless Zobrist with no power

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    at least peraza gets on base so he has the chance of getting picked off. does ervin ever do anything?

also, not defending peraza. just trying to be (non) funny for the most part.
    I just don’t think Peraza has a future with the Reds and Ervin might. Neither one does much but I’ve seen all I want out of Peraza and Bell thinks he has to play him all the time for some reason. Can’t play him if he’s in Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Or a walkless Zobrist with no power
    he did hit 14 home runs last year. (now stop making me defend him! lol)

If only Iglesias had quick hands

wait, what was the exact deal you were proposing for realmuto? peraza + who? senzel?
    I think it was something like India + Peraza + Santillan, I basically figured the Marlins might want a pre-arb guy with upside like Peraza who they could play at SS considering they were (and still are) sending a middling journeyman like Miguel Rojas out there.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by RR1971 View Post
    I just don’t think Peraza has a future with the Reds and Ervin might. Neither one does much but I’ve seen all I want out of Peraza and Bell thinks he has to play him all the time for some reason. Can’t play him if he’s in Louisville.
    neither likely have a future with the reds. but if one of them does, i would put my money on peraza as a utility guy for the next couple years.

Reds are gonna have to score some runs in this series. This angels team has some solid offensive producers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I think it was something like India + Peraza + Santillan, I basically figured the Marlins might want a pre-arb guy with upside like Peraza who they could play at SS considering they were (and still are) sending a middling journeyman like Miguel Rojas out there.
    man, because of india and santillan, i was probably one of those idiots saying "hell no" to that trade idea for realmuto.

can i have a mulligan?

10. Likes:

Tom Servo (06-25-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    I bought the plastic batting helmet version of that one and put some stickers on the back for 29. Used to wear it occasionally while batting in our old neighborhood backyard baseball games.
    I had a bunch of those back in the early 80's when I was a kid. (Didn't have the Angels, though.)

I had the Reds, Astros, Braves, Expos, Yankees, Brewers, Royals, and the Columbus Clippers. I also swiped my brother's Pirates and Indians helmets.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

is Thom only doing home games now?

neither likely have a future with the reds. but if one of them does, i would put my money on peraza as a utility guy for the next couple years.
    Agree but Ervin might have to get a lot of playing time in the OF next year but probably not long term.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    is Thom only doing home games now?
    if he is, let's tell him the team moved to bermuda.

15. Likes:

NebraskaRed (06-25-2019)

ooof
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Well that was a quick bat ...geesh

well, that just happened. the effing 8th hitter hit a 3-run homer. 4-1 angels.

Turn Off Ads?