Injuries - Different thread.

They’ll figure something out.
    Huh?
    Crazy Reds Fan

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds schedule beginning Friday June 29

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    Huh?
    Just kidding that this isn’t an injuries thread.

But they’ll figure it out. There are enough guys, Garrett returning, Iglesias only out a couple days with paternity. They’ll figure it out.
    Last edited by Kc61; 07-17-2019 at 05:50 PM.

4. Likes:

Rolando (07-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Injuries - Different thread.

They’ll figure something out.
    Hopefully they do figure something out didn't realize there was a restriction on topics in a thread my apologies
    Crazy Reds Fan

Hopefully they do figure something out didn't realize there was a restriction on topics in a thread my apologies
    Like I said it was a joke.

Like I said it was a joke.
    Sorry I wrote that post before I read your post before that sorry I think I have mental fatigue LOL. Definitely go Reds beat up on the Cardinals
    Crazy Reds Fan

Sorry I wrote that post before I read your post before that sorry I think I have mental fatigue LOL. Definitely go Reds beat up on the Cardinals
    We’re all fatigued. Been a tough road trip. Peace.

We’re all fatigued. Been a tough road trip. Peace.
    You too buddy
    Crazy Reds Fan

Reds are 14-14 in this mostly home stretch of games. Of the final 20 games in this stretch, 13 are at GABP and 7 are on the road. The road games are in Atlanta (4) and Washington (3). Home games are Angels (2), Cubs (4), Cards (4), Pads (3).

Reds are 14-14 in this mostly home stretch of games. Of the final 20 games in this stretch, 13 are at GABP and 7 are on the road. The road games are in Atlanta (4) and Washington (3). Home games are Angels (2), Cubs (4), Cards (4), Pads (3).
    The bottom line is the Reds need to hammer on the Cubs, Cardinals, and Brewers.

Began this thread because Reds are much better at home; 48 games stretch was heavily at home; presented an opportunity to advance.

Now Reds have played 38 of those games. They have gone 20-18 in the stretch so far. The quality of opponents has been tough, it’s a pretty good showing, but probably not enough to call them true playoff contenders.

The final 10 games of the stretch are 3 road with Nats, 4 home with Cards, and then 3 home with Pads.

After that Reds have a relatively easy schedule but mostly on the road, where they are 23-32.

Reds went 24-24 in this stretch of mostly home games. Respectable but certainly not a breakout.

Now they play next 11 on the road and mostly a road schedule for rest of season. Some easier opponents so we hope for the best.
    Last edited by Kc61; 08-21-2019 at 04:52 PM.

14. Likes:

goreds2 (08-21-2019)

Turn Off Ads?