Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rece Hinds

Re: Rece Hinds

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I just want to point out again how reckless and trashy it was for a poster to say this based on literally no information whatsoever on a public forum.
    Why emphasize that half of his sentence? He gave two options and it certainly sounds like it was the former...yet you want to make a big deal out of it. Chill...

2. Likes:

Alabama (08-28-2019),NC Reds (08-28-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I just want to point out again how reckless and trashy it was for a poster to say this based on literally no information whatsoever on a public forum.
    What are you the message board police? I gave two options. Get your panties out of a wad

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    What are you the message board police? I gave two options. Get your panties out of a wad
    It's incredibly irresponsible to suggest that he's done something wrong when you literally have no information at all, and it had been previously reported that he was injured - even though that report wasn't specific about the injury.

6. Likes:

HammerTime (08-30-2019),RedEye (09-09-2019),RedTeamGo! (08-28-2019),SoTxRedsFan (08-29-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    It's incredibly irresponsible to suggest that he's done something wrong when you literally have no information at all, and it had been previously reported that he was injured - even though that report wasn't specific about the injury.
    A few things here: first, this is a message board, it’s not that serious. To say what I posted is “incredibly irresponsible” is lol funny. Rece, nor anyone affiliated with him will ever see this. And if they did, I assure their feelings wouldn’t be hurt. They arent little girls who let message board chatter “upset” them.
    And finally, I didn’t suggest anything, I said it sounds like to me it’s one of two things. To act like it was malicious is ridiculous

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

A few things here: first, this is a message board, it’s not that serious. To say what I posted is “incredibly irresponsible” is lol funny. Rece, nor anyone affiliated with him will ever see this. And if they did, I assure their feelings wouldn’t be hurt. They arent little girls who let message board chatter “upset” them.
    And finally, I didn’t suggest anything, I said it sounds like to me it’s one of two things. To act like it was malicious is ridiculous
    Thinking that no one can go to google and search "Rece Hinds injury" and wouldn't find THIS THREAD ON THE SECOND PAGE is hilarious.

In this very thread it was shown that he was injured. You then decided to say "well maybe it's this other thing". Malicious? No, it probably wasn't. I don't think you meant it to be malicious. Was it a bad post that was irresponsibly suggesting something with absolutely zero basis behind it other than the random mumblings in your brain? Yes. Yes it was. Unless you actually know something when it comes to things like that, you probably should keep those thoughts to yourself rather than put them on the internet. It's a bad look on you. It presents bad information to the world about people, too. And for absolutely no reason at all.

9. Likes:

HammerTime (08-30-2019)

Literally reds minor league players have posted on this site in the past as well as family members of players. The idea a reds minor leaguer who is taking bus rides every couple of days likely hasn’t stumbled upon on RZ is wrong.

And it’s not about hurting feelings. You put out into social media something that could make him look bad. I mean, have you not been paying attention to everything going on in America the last couple of years? We live in a world of people being “canceled” because they said a distasteful joke 15 years ago.

Either way: you had literally zero information that could lead you to believe he was missing games for disciplinary reasons, so why even say it? And before you say “it’s a message board!” It’s not the same as saying “I think he’s striking out a lot because he’s not picking up the ball soon enough” or whatever.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

11. Likes:

HammerTime (08-30-2019),SoTxRedsFan (08-29-2019)

Turn Off Ads?