Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Rece Hinds

  1. #16
    Member Sea Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    20,448

    Re: Rece Hinds

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I just want to point out again how reckless and trashy it was for a poster to say this based on literally no information whatsoever on a public forum.
    Why emphasize that half of his sentence? He gave two options and it certainly sounds like it was the former...yet you want to make a big deal out of it. Chill...

  2. Likes:

    Alabama (08-28-2019),NC Reds (08-28-2019)

  3. Turn Off Ads?
  4. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    987

    Re: Rece Hinds

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I just want to point out again how reckless and trashy it was for a poster to say this based on literally no information whatsoever on a public forum.
    What are you the message board police? I gave two options. Get your panties out of a wad

  5. #18
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    48,725

    Re: Rece Hinds

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    What are you the message board police? I gave two options. Get your panties out of a wad
    It's incredibly irresponsible to suggest that he's done something wrong when you literally have no information at all, and it had been previously reported that he was injured - even though that report wasn't specific about the injury.

  6. Likes:

    HammerTime (08-30-2019),RedEye (09-09-2019),RedTeamGo! (08-28-2019),SoTxRedsFan (08-29-2019)

  7. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    987

    Re: Rece Hinds

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    It's incredibly irresponsible to suggest that he's done something wrong when you literally have no information at all, and it had been previously reported that he was injured - even though that report wasn't specific about the injury.
    A few things here: first, this is a message board, it’s not that serious. To say what I posted is “incredibly irresponsible” is lol funny. Rece, nor anyone affiliated with him will ever see this. And if they did, I assure their feelings wouldn’t be hurt. They arent little girls who let message board chatter “upset” them.
    And finally, I didn’t suggest anything, I said it sounds like to me it’s one of two things. To act like it was malicious is ridiculous

  8. #20
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    48,725

    Re: Rece Hinds

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    A few things here: first, this is a message board, it’s not that serious. To say what I posted is “incredibly irresponsible” is lol funny. Rece, nor anyone affiliated with him will ever see this. And if they did, I assure their feelings wouldn’t be hurt. They arent little girls who let message board chatter “upset” them.
    And finally, I didn’t suggest anything, I said it sounds like to me it’s one of two things. To act like it was malicious is ridiculous
    Thinking that no one can go to google and search "Rece Hinds injury" and wouldn't find THIS THREAD ON THE SECOND PAGE is hilarious.

    In this very thread it was shown that he was injured. You then decided to say "well maybe it's this other thing". Malicious? No, it probably wasn't. I don't think you meant it to be malicious. Was it a bad post that was irresponsibly suggesting something with absolutely zero basis behind it other than the random mumblings in your brain? Yes. Yes it was. Unless you actually know something when it comes to things like that, you probably should keep those thoughts to yourself rather than put them on the internet. It's a bad look on you. It presents bad information to the world about people, too. And for absolutely no reason at all.

  9. Likes:

    HammerTime (08-30-2019)

  10. #21
    Daffy Duck RedTeamGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    12,534

    Re: Rece Hinds

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    A few things here: first, this is a message board, it’s not that serious. To say what I posted is “incredibly irresponsible” is lol funny. Rece, nor anyone affiliated with him will ever see this. And if they did, I assure their feelings wouldn’t be hurt. They arent little girls who let message board chatter “upset” them.
    And finally, I didn’t suggest anything, I said it sounds like to me it’s one of two things. To act like it was malicious is ridiculous
    Literally reds minor league players have posted on this site in the past as well as family members of players. The idea a reds minor leaguer who is taking bus rides every couple of days likely hasn’t stumbled upon on RZ is wrong.

    And it’s not about hurting feelings. You put out into social media something that could make him look bad. I mean, have you not been paying attention to everything going on in America the last couple of years? We live in a world of people being “canceled” because they said a distasteful joke 15 years ago.

    Either way: you had literally zero information that could lead you to believe he was missing games for disciplinary reasons, so why even say it? And before you say “it’s a message board!” It’s not the same as saying “I think he’s striking out a lot because he’s not picking up the ball soon enough” or whatever.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

  11. Likes:

    HammerTime (08-30-2019),SoTxRedsFan (08-29-2019)


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator