Story SS
    Dahl CF
    Arenado 3B
    Murphy 1B
    Tapia LF
    McMahon 2B
    Iannetta C
    Freeland P
    Last edited by Ron Madden; 07-13-2019 at 05:10 PM.

2. Likes:

North (07-13-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds @ Rockies 7-13-19

Really hope Senzel can get going here soon. He has not looked good since leaving that game early in Milwaukee. Just not having good quality AB's like he had been doing so often. Not sure if that has anything to do with it though. Could just be a normal slump.

I’ll probably miss this game, or most of it, and I’m not sorry. I’m still annoyed at last night’s loss which was one of the most brutal of the season. I hope to check the score late in the evening and see a big Reds lead or victory.

Hopefully Peralta can come back strong, Roark as well, same with Senzel and Garrett would be nice to be able to fire his great slider again once he's back. They're facing a guy who's been on the skids a lot lately so of course he'll look like the Cy Young award pitcher tonight..

Scooter must be more sick than he looked last night.

Quote Originally Posted by RR1971 View Post
    Scooter must be more sick than he looked last night.
    I'm beginning to question whether or not scooter really wants to play
    Crazy Reds Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    Something is going on. I think maybe he doesn’t want to get traded because he thinks signing with the Reds is his best option because of his injury. I think he would be a risky signing so I’d let him walk.

Reds @ Rockies 7-13-19

I’m ready for Votto to not be in the bottom 1/3 of OPS of qualified batters in MLB....and not be in bottom 1/5th in slugging %

And my MLB At App lists 247 players on the rbi leaderboard....and Votto isn’t listed. Nearly 100 players don’t have enough PA to qualify for batting title but still more RBI than Joe.

Let’s go Votto

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    It's because a lefty is throwing I suspect
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    It's because a lefty is throwing I suspect
    That definitely could be it. Hopefully paraza can step it up
    Crazy Reds Fan

Today and tomorrow are as about as must win as you can get for mid July. After our bullpen cost us last nights game there isn’t much room for error, really need a 4-2 road trip and the Reds are at 0-1.

any indication if it will be a long delay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    I’ll probably miss this game, or most of it, and I’m not sorry. I’m still annoyed at last night’s loss which was one of the most brutal of the season. I hope to check the score late in the evening and see a big Reds lead or victory.
    Yeah, that really took the sail out of my interest. I'd completely lost it for several years...got it back after Price was fired, and maintained it until last night. But, it's totally gone again. To once again see all of June and half of July go by without the REDS doing jack about their obvious shortcomings when just a little bit of effort would make a huge difference (trading for a Reliever and getting rid of Hernandez over the last 45 days), when it's pretty clear they are only interested in lining their pockets with revenue while playing bigshots around the Tri-County (look at me! I own part of the Cincinnati Reds) at whatever parties or business functions they attend, it's just too much.

I'll keep one eye open every couple of weeks or so to see if some effort is made, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any effort.

Too many wonderful things in my life to do than to waste any more of my time this year on the Cincinnati Reds.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

16. Likes:

Alabama (07-13-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    any indication if it will be a long delay?
    Dunno.

The Fox sports channel affiliate here in Cincinnati his replaying a canned interview with Johnny Bench.

Sad.
    Last edited by North; 07-13-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Dunno.

The Fox sports channel affiliate here in Cincinnati his replaying a canned interview with Johnny Bench.
    I've never seen this one before. I wonder who the players were that they brought in and the Big Four vetoed?
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Turn Off Ads?