Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D_QvPzZVUAYhprl.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	179.6 KB 
ID:	15078

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Area 51

All of them, five seconds later:

It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

I think this is a prank that some people are taking seriously
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

5. Likes:

marcshoe (07-13-2019),Wonderful Monds (07-16-2019)

I hate twitter but I love all the little alien memes that are being thrown around right now.

I’m sure Coast to Coast will have constant and accurate updates.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    I think this is a prank that some people are taking seriously
    That's what I've been reading.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

We live on a planet where billions of supposedly intelligent humans for milleniums continue to display psychotic behaviors by thinking Leprechauns, Bunnies, Fat Men in red suits, Arab men with big noses, Asian men with fat bellies, Buffaloes without pigmentation, or whatever make-believe entity they feel controls events of past, present and future, that they think they can communicate with if they just concentrate deeply enough are true and exist.

Yet, people who believe in a Spirit of some kind mock someone who believes Aliens can exist. They are the crazy ones. Looney-tunes to the nth degree.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    We live on a planet where billions of supposedly intelligent humans for milleniums continue to display psychotic behaviors by thinking Leprechauns, Bunnies, Fat Men in red suits, Arab men with big noses, Asian men with fat bellies, Buffaloes without pigmentation, or whatever make-believe entity they feel controls events of past, present and future, that they think they can communicate with if they just concentrate deeply enough are true and exist.

Yet, people who believe in a Spirit of some kind mock someone who believes Aliens can exist. They are the crazy ones. Looney-tunes to the nth degree.
    Who is mocking aliens simply existing?

I think they are mocking the idea of Area 51.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

And while all this is going on the aliens are sitting over at Area 52 watching through their binoculars and laughing at the human idiots about to storm a space junk storage facility.

14. Likes:

Redsfaithful (07-17-2019),RFS62 (07-24-2019)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

The Guy Who Started the Area 51 Madness Did It as a Joke — and Now He’s Freaking Out

The guy who whipped up a frenzy over Area 51 has finally revealed himself, and he’s a little freaked out that his alien-inspired joke has spun insanely out of control.

Matty Roberts told Las Vegas station KLAS-TV Wednesday night that he’s the one who started the Facebook page “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us,” which grew into one of the biggest meme magnets ever. But it only started as a joke, not actually intended to rally conspiracy theorists to storm the “secret” government facility in southern Nevada on Sept. 20.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

<<<--- I thought that was a given.

I actually shared the last one on Facebook, had it reported and deleted, and received an anonymous message from Facebook with the number for a suicide hotline.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I actually shared the last one on Facebook, had it reported and deleted, and received an anonymous message from Facebook with the number for a suicide hotline.
    lol, you need to quit facebook

Turn Off Ads?