Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 294

Thread: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

  1. #1
    Member Ron Madden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    10,550

    Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Reds
    Winker CF
    Votto 1B
    Suarez 3B
    Puig RF
    VanMeter LF
    Gennett 2B
    Iglesias SS
    Barnhart C
    Gray P

    Pirates
    Newman SS
    Frazier 2B
    Marte CF
    Bell 1B
    Reynolds RF
    Moran 3B
    Osuna LF
    Diaz C
    McRae P
    Last edited by Ron Madden; 07-29-2019 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Adding Pittsburgh Lineup

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Moderator cumberlandreds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    13,846

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Pirate Lineup. They are going retro tonight.

    Pittsburgh Pirates
    Mazeroski 2b
    Davalillo rf
    Oliver cf
    Stargell lf
    Hebner 3b
    Robertson 1b
    Sanguillen c
    J. Hernandez ss
    Ellis p
    Reds Fan Since 1971

  4. Likes:

    757690 (07-29-2019),BluegrassRedleg (07-29-2019),wally post (07-29-2019),WrongVerb (07-29-2019)

  5. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    987

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Winker CF
    Votto 1B
    Suarez 3B
    Puig RF
    VanMeter LF
    Gennett 2B
    Iglesias SS
    Barnhart C
    Gray P
    Pollen bad up there today? Where’s Senzel

  6. #4
    Daffy Duck RedTeamGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    12,534

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    Pollen bad up there today? Where’s Senzel
    Plan on doing this every time he gets a day off?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

  7. Likes:

    Rolando (07-29-2019),Ron Madden (07-29-2019)

  8. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    987

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Plan on doing this every time he gets a day off?
    Pardon me for worrying about the guy. He played 4 innings last night and had a day off Thursday. Doubt it’s a regular off day

  9. #6
    Member Ron Madden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    10,550

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Maybe it’s because they’re facing a RHP and Bell wants to get Winker some more playing time.

    I don’t know

  10. #7
    Member Rolando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,095

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    Pardon me for worrying about the guy. He played 4 innings last night and had a day off Thursday. Doubt it’s a regular off day
    is it necessary for everything you say to be so snarky?
    Crazy Reds Fan

  11. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    987

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Maybe it’s because they’re facing a RHP and Bell wants to get Winker some more playing time.

    I don’t know
    Senzel shouldn’t be sacrificing at bats for anyone. For his sakes and the teams.
    I see it as either A. he’s a little hurt or tired or B Bell is just awful at lineup construction.
    It’s probably both.
    But the pollen thing was obviously a joke

  12. #9
    Member Tuff Nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NW, Tn.
    Posts
    835

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama View Post
    Senzel shouldn’t be sacrificing at bats for anyone. For his sakes and the teams.
    I see it as either A. he’s a little hurt or tired or B Bell is just awful at lineup construction.
    It’s probably both.
    But the pollen thing was obviously a joke
    Maybe they are sending him to anger management, for argueing with the ump.

  13. #10
    Member wvreds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    249

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Reds wont be facing Jordan Lyles tonight as scheduled.... He has been traded to Milwaukee.

  14. Likes:

    Chip R (07-29-2019)

  15. #11
    Member NebraskaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by wvreds View Post
    Reds wont be facing Jordan Lyles tonight as scheduled.... He has been traded to Milwaukee.
    Lyles has been horrible for his last few starts. I was hoping the Reds could light him up tonight.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lyles has a 15.00 ERA in four starts in July.

  16. #12
    Member NebraskaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Rob Biertempfel
    @RobBiertempfel

    RHP Alex McRae will start for #Pirates tonight in place of Lyles, who was traded to MKE.

  17. #13
    Member Tom Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    32,276

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Rob Biertempfel
    @RobBiertempfel

    RHP Alex McRae will start for #Pirates tonight in place of Lyles, who was traded to MKE.
    I dont care, Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. Hes in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.

  18. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    23

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Alex McRae 0-2 7.71 ERA
    Tee it up, Guys!

  19. Likes:

    DocRed (07-29-2019)

  20. #15
    Member Tuff Nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NW, Tn.
    Posts
    835

    Re: Pirates @ Reds 7-29-19

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot52 View Post
    Alex McRae 0-2 7.71 ERA
    Tee it up, Guys!
    Given the Reds track record over the years, in these situations, this kid with probably throw a no-hitter.

  21. Likes:

    Chip R (07-29-2019),DocRed (07-29-2019)


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator