Javier Vazquez
    Randy Wolf
    Brett Myers
    Ted Lilly
    Joel Pineiro
    Randy Johnson (DL)

Keith Foulke
    Eddie Guardado

I am deciding if I should do something to this staff.
    I like Ted Lilly and Pineiro, but they have almost been unbearable as of late. Should I hang onto them? I like Pineiro more than Lilly, although across the board, Pineiro's stats are worse than Lilly's. I was thinking of doing the following

A) Drop Lilly, pick up Sidney Ponson off waivers
    B) Drop Pineiro, pick Ponson off waivers
    C) Drop Lilly, pick up Jason Isringhausen off waivers
    D) Drop Pineiro, pick Isringhausen off waivers
    E) Drop Lilly, pick up Percival off waivers
    F) Drop Pineiro, pick Percival off waivers.
    G) Do nothing and keep Lilly and Pineiro

Also, at 3B I have the "incredibly underachieving" Edgardo Alfonzo. Should I pick up Aramis Ramirez, or Mark Teixeira and drop Alfonzo.

Ramirez has hit .548 with 9 RBI and 0 K in the last week (until today), where he went 1-4 with a double and an RBI against Prior.

Teixeira has hit .318 with 3 HR and 12 RBI over the last week.

Meanwhile, Alfonzo, who I've been holding onto all season hoping he breaks out, hit .231 with 0 RBI

What should I do?

Which would you do?
    Last edited by Red Leader; 05-28-2003 at 05:44 PM.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Gus
    I had Alfonzo at one time and couldn't stand him any longer, I'd dump him. Although Ponson has performed well his last couple of outings odds probably aren't good the guy will have a winning record with the O's, unlike Pineiro and Lilly. I'd hang on to both until someone else pops up. I think Izzy and Percival will have injury problems the rest of the year, is Brendan Donnelly available? He picked up his first save tonight. Good luck......

I have picked up Mark Teixeira and dropped Alfonzo with a plan to keep an eye on Aramis Ramirez incase his power increases.

As for my pitching, both Pineiro and Lilly start tonight, Pineiro against MIN and Lilly against KC. If either of them really get hammered tonight I'm going to drop them and pick up Ponson for his start tomorrow against TEX, he's 5-1 vs TEX in his career.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?