Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade Proposal

Gus

Trade Proposal

I've been looking to trade Troy Glaus for a starting pitcher, yesterday I received a proposal of Glaus for Gil Meche, I know the guy has been plagued by injuries but the guy is doing well. Should I do the deal? I'm loaded at 3B since I have Blalock, along with other eligible players to play the position like Pujols, Boone and Huff.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Cincy_Natty
    I would try to hang on to Glaus if you could. He is an all-star 3B who is going to hit 35-40 HR's this year. Yeah he will lead your team in K's but i compare him to Adam Dunn. I would not accept the trade for Meche. If you are set in trading Glaus go after more than Meche. From looking at your bullpen i would look at getting Smoltz or Wagner. Your best bet though would be putting Pujols at 1B, Boone at 2B or SS, and Glaus at 3B. This is an infield almost any fantasy owner would like to have. Well good luck in your decision and fantasy season.

Could you do a Blaylock for Meche deal? That seems like a more equal deal.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?