Hi all,

I'll try to make this quick. With several new members joining the board recently, I felt now would be a good time to acquaint them with the rules, as well as to remind long time posters about some basic rules we have. Here are a few things off the top of my head:

1). I don't want to see anymore images (or text) posted that say something to the effect of 'This thread sucks' or 'This thread is worthless'. Your opinion is no more worthwhile than the poster who started the thread, so if you don't like the thread, hit the back button in your browser and move on.

2). Rule #4 (below) states that repeated use off edgy language will not be tolerated (read: swearing, since this is a family board). I'm not talking about minor offensives such as "damn", but I'm getting a little tired of seeing people "mask" words we don't allow (such as by saying "f*ck" or something similar). As far as I'm concerned, because of the context the word's being used in, this is no different than typing the word out itself, so don't do this anymore.

3). This applies more to a handful of posters instead of the majority, but some of you are getting incredibly sarcastic in your tone when responding to other posters (I don't mean to say that sarcasm is not allowed, but things like "Uhhh, no....that's worthless" isn't needed). Most of these people have been told about this in the past, but I want to post a reminder. I have no problems with people disagreeing (that's what the board is for) but do it in a rational, reasonable manner instead of constantly being overly-sarcastic.

4). This hasn't been too much of a problem, but if you do have a problem with another poster and think he/she may have it out for you, do not engage in drawn-out arguments on the board - most of us have no interest in seeing that kind of stuff. I would suggest contacting the other party via private message to see if the issue can be resolved between you two; if not, feel free to contact one of us and we'll see if we can be of any help.

In spite of these minor issues, things are running great...enjoy the board.

Boss