Thread: Rosie Red Ballpark Tour Pics #2

Rosie Red Ballpark Tour Pics #2

Graves Locker:

Close Up of Graves Desk...and pics of Anna:

Guillen Locker:

Juniors Locker:

2. Turn Off Ads?
    OK, here's what I don't understand.

If you and Creek are still hiding in the clubhouse, how did you get these posted?

Did you find an phone jack to go online with? How long do you two think you can stay in there undetected?

Did you find a stash of Jimmy's old Krispy Kremes to hold you over?

Originally posted by RFS62
    Lets be real here, I am sure Jimmy had his secret stash tranfered to his new minor league clubhouse with the Giants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Let's stop talking about those people and shun them as they deserve.

Joey is a Red for life. I really don't care if there are people that don't like it.

Originally posted by missionhockey21
    Lets be real here, I am sure Jimmy had his secret stash tranfered to his new minor league clubhouse with the Giants.
    I don't know, it would be cheaper to buy a new stash than to rent a tractor trailer.

Originally posted by RFS62
    OK, here's what I don't understand.

If you and Creek are still hiding in the clubhouse, how did you get these posted?

Did you find an phone jack to go online with? How long do you two think you can stay in there undetected?

1. Found a computer to load the digitals on. (Keyboard had chocolate on it??)

2. We can hang out here until the boys come home!! There are TONS of hiding places!

3. Krispy Kremes??? HA!!! There is a HUGE cafeteria/dining area for the players...with a fountain soda machine! We are SO prepared!

Oh, and there is no potty for the players right down the dugout steps...I really thought there would be?

These are fantastic. I think that is Graves with Molly Holly . Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by Santo Alcala
    These are fantastic. I think that is Graves with Molly Holly . Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you! We didn't think the chick in the picture was Anna or the calendar...just the tennis one to the right. Thanks for telling us who it was!

"So Fla Red"
    Looks like Guillen's got some "muscle builders" in the back of his locker (top shelf)

Danny's locker looks like a hair salon

Heard this on WLW...

on Willie's show.... Cunningham said that a certain Reds player has his and Seg's bobblehead (at Ameristop) but he took off Willie. Can you guess who it is???:evilgrin:
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Man, it sure is nice to see all those bottles of lotion to go along with teh pics of Anna in Danny's locker.

HMMMM..... :evilgrin:

Re: Rosie Red Ballpark Tour Pics #2

Anyone think that its weird that graves had pictures of anna k. and 4 bottles of lotion and tissues..........im just saying......
    Let's make some noise!

Re: Rosie Red Ballpark Tour Pics #2

Open your mail Danny! In one of those envelopes you'll find your unconditional release

Turn Off Ads?