Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls are Evil

Originally posted by Raisor

The whole situation would be a lot easier if there was anyone else around that I was remotely attracted to.
    And there lies the vicious cycle. You're not ALLOWING yourself to find someone else.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Hey- it's alot harder for someone to walk all over you if you aren't laying down.

Phil -

I'm about as dense as it gets when it comes to understanding the fairer gender.

But since I checked out for the holidays, you have proceeded to give her $50 towards a week in Vegas with an ex-boyfriend while you stayed behind to watch her cat and play around on the computer in her empty apartment.

That's just plain spooky.

Unless this chick is making it well worth your while (and by that, I do mean in the :evilgrin: sense), you need to quit this one cold turkey and move on.

She's playing you like the Roadrunner plays Wile E. Coyote.

Raisor,
    I had an idea last night on my drive home from work, and I think you should try it.

When she calls to make sure that you are going to be there to pick her up from the airport, tell her you can't make it. Tell her to take a cab and offer to pay for it for the inconvenience. When she gets home, you should be there on HER couch...naked with only her cat in your lap (I hope it's de-clawed). Let the evening go where it may from there....
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Go Gators!

Unexpected nakedness works. My theory is that it makes the other person feel awkward for having clothes on.

Not that I've ever tried it. :evilgrin:
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Originally posted by Redsfaithful
    Unexpected nakedness works. My theory is that it makes the other person feel awkward for having clothes on.
    You know what Redsfaithful, that is SO true. The person with their clothes on ends up being the one that feels stupid. It does work. Especially if you have some cool prop to go with it, like the cat on your lap, or a cowboy hat with a feather in it, something along those lines....
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Cruisin' for trouble
    If this happens, can you set up a webcam that we can get access? Or would that be too American Pie?

I forgot to mention that it is imperative that the cat be just that, a mature full grown adult cat, and not a 6 week old kitten. Not only would that be potentially uncomfortable for you, Raisor, but ole' "Give 'em Hell Texas" might not like it as much either. :evilgrin:

As for the webcam, I think I'll take a pass on that. I'd rather just read Raisor's description of what went down.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

The good, the bad, and the ugly from last night's New Years party.

The Good

1. Katie wants to go away for our birthdays (which are about a week apart). Not sure where yet, or if I'll consent to go, but still...

2. New pics will be up sometime this week.

The Bad

1. Skippy is back in the picture, though I think I got as much sugar from her last night as he did.

The Ugly

Where's that hangover thread I posted a few weeks ago?

This is better then anything on afternoon tv
    Go Gators!

That's the truth! I hope the Mods archive this thread - lots of "interesting" revelations from the other side...:evilgrin:
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Originally posted by KronoRed

I should probably get a blog or something, but this is more fun.

Oh, and I did drop her off at the airport this morning, but only because it was on my way home.

Hey Phil, doesn't that mean that Skippy got as much sugar as you. And you seem to be OK that she's giving out sugar like free samples at the grocery store.

BTW Phil - SKIPPY? Is that his real name? Is her real name Malorie?
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Originally posted by MWM
    Hey Phil, doesn't that mean that Skippy got as much sugar as you. And you seem to be OK that she's giving out sugar like free samples at the grocery store.

mmmmmm..sugar

BTW Phil - SKIPPY? Is that his real name? Is her real name Malorie?
    mmmmmmm..Justine Bateman.

Turn Off Ads?