Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls are Evil

Let me put it this way, I'm willing to find someone else, if I can, but I'm leaving the Katie-option open. If something happens over time, great. If not, that's fine too.

But she's smokin' hot.

:hat:

2. Turn Off Ads?
    That's the best way to deal with it.

But be prepared to have to break it off with another girl. You just know that's when she'll come a knockin'. Girls dig guys that have girlfriends. When it happens, do you call her bluff by breaking up with the fictional girlfriend? Or do you have heart and stick with the fictional girl all the while Katie keeps flirting with you, and summarily torturing you? These are the tough decisions that men make. Be prepared for the girl from left field. She is rapidly approaching. She could strike at any time.

At least that's how things usually happen for me. Do you live in the moment with another girl, even though it might be screwing up some future cosmic vibe betwixt you and Katie?
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Phil, just remember how bad you felt when you started this thread. Keeping the Katie option open is fine, but don't set yourself up for an even harder fall this time.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Keeping your options open is good, also don't think so much
    Go Gators!

Phil, that's exactly what Katie SHOULD be, AN OPTION...meaning, one of MANY. If you run into another girl somewhere, ask her out just for the hell of it, and then go out and have a good time. In other words rule #1 here should be: don't let life revolve around Katie. Don't keep yourself from dating someone else just because you think Katie might not like it. Don't keep yourself from going and playing basketball with the guys because Katie "might" call. Don't say no to your guy friends who want to go out on the town drinking because Katie "might" want to do something...don't do it. You're Phil. Do whatever the hell Phil wants to do without thinking of what Katie "might" want or like. If Katie doesn't like Phil the way he is, to hell with her. She's kind of hot, but she ain't that damn hot. There's always a replacement (and they're usually better than the ones they replace)
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I need to get the girl a watch, she called me after midnight last night to find out how her cat is doing.

I'm currently typing this on her computer at her apartment, so I better not say anything bad. She's probably got this place bugged.

:evilgrin:

Originally posted by Raisor
    I need to get the girl a watch, she called me after midnight last night to find out how her cat is doing.

I'm currently typing this on her computer at her apartment, so I better not say anything bad. She's probably got this place bugged.

Raisor, you buy her a watch and you'll watch her walk right out of your life.

BTW, she probably called after midnight last night to see if you were doing anything fun with your life or if you were just hanging around her place watching her cat...let me put it this way, you didn't want to answer the phone.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I need to get the girl a watch
    You need to get the girl a one-way ticket out of your life.

Listen to another female here, Phil, she's playing you like a fiddle.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Hmm... get rid of the ex-boyfriend immediately. Soprano's style.

Please run in the other direction, almost all of us have been where you are now and it NEVER has turned out the way you want it to.
    Run Run Run!!
    Go Gators!

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar
    Girls are Evil
    Just sayin.

mmmmmmm...Katie slobber.

Heck, I say lets get Katie to be the Reds next GM, if she can turn Phil from a self-respecting woman hater to a driveling idiot in the span of a few days, think of what she could do with the Reds.

Just sayin.

Screw it Phil, sometimes you just have to go for it. More than likely she'll be stompin' on your heart like it was a vat full of grapes, but what the hell, give it a shot.

I'd love to see you take charge a little bit, the tack you have taken is frightening and has practically no chance of ending well. Rethink your position. If she is worth having, then she is worth pursuing correctly, as an equal. Don't blow your shot at her watching her cat.

GL

Originally posted by gonelong

Heck, I say lets get Katie to be the Reds next GM, if she can turn Phil from a self-respecting woman hater to a driveling idiot in the span of a few days, think of what she could do with the Reds.

Nah, she's too much like JimBo, what with the leather pants and all.

Phil, I've received some emails/PM's and asked to tell you something since people felt they couldn't phrase it in a polite and acceptable way.

One of them would go something like this:
    When Katie comes back, when you hand her back her cat, tell her to hand you back your gonads. Once she hands them back to you, walk away forever with your head held high and your manhood in tact.

One of them would go something like this:
    Since they've been cut off, you need to grow a new set .... immediately.

She's got you so far up her rearend, you can't even see the light of day. No matter how crappy things get, you keep thinking, 'this will pass, things will get better'. Well it does pass, but the crap still continues.

Personally, I think no matter what anyone says to you, you're still going to think the same thing until you feel the pain in your chest where you heart used to be and you realize it's finally over and that you've been played. You'll ignore anyone who disagrees with what you want to hear and pick out the remotess points that might be twisted into what you want to hear. Most of us have been there to some extent, I guess this is one of those things that everyone must endure.

Just remember Phil, the people who have opened themselves up in here are trying to be helpful to you, not critical of you. Friends have to say things at times that you don't want to hear. And I'd be willing to bet you have 'real life' friends that have been telling you things along the same lines as we've said in here. Don't be upset with them, they are trying to help.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar
    Nah, she's too much like JimBo, what with the leather pants and all.

Hell, this will be easier that I thought, all you have to do is show her your a five-tooler and she'll take a flyer on ya.

GL

Originally posted by CougarQuest
    . Don't be upset with them, they are trying to help.
    Hey, I'm not upset at all, I appreciate all the advice.

And yes, my "real life" friends all pretty much agree with what everyone here is saying.

The whole situation would be a lot easier if there was anyone else around that I was remotely attracted to.

Turn Off Ads?