Thread: Girls are Evil

Girls are Evil

Just sayin.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    OK I'll bite - what did SHE do? just be careful around here...:guns:
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

What happened Phil?

Did some (moronic) woman not realize that you were a gift to the human race (and the Redszone community)?

Did some (moronic) woman not realize that you were a gift to the human race (and the Redszone community)?
    She probably complained about the small sample size...
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Originally posted by KittyDuran
    She probably complained about the small sample size...

That's not something you even joke about Kitty, although I did laugh.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

That's why you should date women.

Girls are busy with horses, ribbons and after school activities like Girl Scouts or gymnastics.

To make a short story long...

I've decided to become asexual from now on. I may eventually bud to create an offspring, but that's it.

This is just additional confirmation that I made the right decision to get married at 21 years and 2 months. No more games for me.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I may eventually bud to create an offspring, but that's it.
    If you try "real" hard you might be able to divide cells.

21 years and 2 months
    Now that's 1950's young..................... me I waited till I was past 35.

OK, here's the deal.

I've got a small core group of friends (they're all baseball fans, so that's cool, even if they are Brave fans..gah).

I've made the HUGE mistake of falling for one of these chicks. I told her today, and, unfortunatly, it went pretty much like I thought it would.

I just hope I haven't started a chain of events that somehow gets me sent off to Alaska, where they have no major league baseball.

I'm glad I told her, since I was miserable anyway, but this just opens another big can of worms.

And can I sound anymore like a 12 year old girl?

sheesh.

I think Hagar the Horrible has the right idea, go off for months at a time with his boys, come home every now and then for a little sugar, then back to sea.

I'm glad I told her, since I was miserable anyway, but this just opens another big can of worms.
    Good for you, the truth will set you free.

Regardless of the direction, you'll be free of the self contained neurosis concerning your feelings.

Block head

Phil Raisor, Blockhead

Originally posted by westofyou
    Now that's 1950's young..................... me I waited till I was past 35.
    I didn't plan it that way. Funny thing is, I was one of the guys who said I wouldn't get married until I was at least 30. I had plenty of oats that needed sown.

Turns out I met my wife a little more than a year after high school. We dated for about 18 months. The last 6 months of that was a long-distance relationship. I lived here, she lived in San Diego. We knew we wanted to get married, so we figured why wait. We talked about it regularly, and we realized the only reason we weren't getting married was because we were supposedly too young according to modern day culture. So we got married anyway. I think we were both fairly mature for our age.

It was the right decision. It's 8.5 years now and we've not regretted it once. We've got three children and we're not 30 yet. When people are surprised, we just tell them we're planning for our retirement. Our youngest child will be out of the house by the time we are 46.

Marriage is about marrying the right person for the right reason more than the timing, IMO. If I wouldn't have met my wife when I did, I might still be single.

Originally posted by MWM
    Marriage is about marrying the right person for the right reason more than the timing, IMO. If I wouldn't have met my wife when I did, I might still be single.
    yep...i proposed to LadyRaven when she was still 17, and i was just barely 18. now we need money...
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Originally posted by Ravenlord
    yep...i proposed to LadyRaven when she was still 17, and i was just barely 18. now we need money...

Turn Off Ads?