Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls are Evil

I'm going to have to check with the union, but I believe that our outing on Saturday can be classified as a "date".

I paid for the movie.

We shared a couple of cokes.

She used my shoulder as a pillow for over 45 minutes.

Now, it's been awhile since I've been out on one of these "date" things, but I'm pretty sure that this qualfies.

Let's see, what else? After the movie we went to two different parties Saturday night. Much alcohol was consumed by me while watching the Jets game at the first one. All I'll say about that party is that there was missletoe, and it was used.

:hat:

Sunday was another full Katie-Phil day. Ended up hanging out at a friends place all day, playing cards and watching Raising Arizona. I got to hold her foot for the whole movie (she has very cute feet).

All and all, great weekend, even if I didn't get any nookie :evilgrin:

2. Turn Off Ads?
    So does anyone else think that NOW is the time that Phil should play the "hard to get role"? Kind of play it like "hey, we're just friends, you said so". I'm not saying to be rude to her, or ignore her in anyway, I'm just saying if he acted like they were "just friends" it might finally slap her in the face and make her realize that she DOES want more from good ole Phil than just a friendship. Anyone else agree with that?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

RL, I agree... he should take the attitude that the character in
    Dylan's Isis takes.

She said, "Where ya been?" I said, "No place special."
    She said, "You look different." I said, "Well, not quite."
    She said, "You been gone." I said, "That's only natural."
    She said, "You gonna stay?" I said, "Yeah, I jes might."

Originally posted by Raisor
    We shared a couple of cokes.

By the way, by this I mean that we had one coke that we were drinking at a time. So I got Katie slobber from the straw.

mmmmmmm...Katie slobber.

Originally posted by Raisor
    mmmmmmm...Katie slobber.
    Hmm, I don't see him taking the "hard to get role" now
    Go Gators!

Originally posted by KronoRed
    Hmm, I don't see him taking the "hard to get role" now
    It's a shame because if he plays that "Katie slobber" bit, she's going to run him around in circles for about a month or two and then ride off into the sunset and Phil will be left behind wondering what went wrong.

To use a fishing term, "Set the hook, Phil, don't let this one get away."
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I can't wait to see how ya'll react to THIS.

Katie is going to Vegas on Jan 1, to party with some friends (among them her airforce ex-boyfriend) and I VOLUNTEERED to take her and pick her up from the airport.

Even I know that's a bit goofy.

Actually Phil, I'm fine with that. That was nice of you to offer to take her to the airport. That's something a friend would do. What you CAN'T do is probe her when you pick her up from the airport about what she did, who she was with, if she spent time with her ex-boyfriend, etc. When you pick her up, act like she just a buddy of yours that went away on a family trip and don't even think about what she did in your head, and don't ask outside of the general "did you have a good time, win any money?" type conversations. Remember, you guys are friends for now.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Originally posted by Red Leader
    Actually Phil, I'm fine with that. That was nice of you to offer to take her to the airport. That's something a friend would do. What you CAN'T do is probe her when you pick her up from the airport about what she did, who she was with, if she spent time with her ex-boyfriend, etc. When you pick her up, act like she just a buddy of yours that went away on a family trip and don't even think about what she did in your head, and don't ask outside of the general "did you have a good time, win any money?" type conversations. Remember, you guys are friends for now.
    Hopefully any money she wins will be mine. I'm giving her 50 bucks to run through a wheel of fortune quarters machine.

I'd be a little concerned if you hear any yada yada yadas though.
    Last edited by MWM; 12-23-2003 at 07:16 PM.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Hey Phil, what kind of cleanser are you going to use when you clean her apartment during her "vacation?"

Don't forget to tape her "stories"

I'm beginning to think an intervention is in order.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Dunno, I think he's to far gone. :screwy:
    Go Gators!

It's a shame because if he plays that "Katie slobber" bit, she's going to run him around in circles for about a month or two and then ride off into the sunset and Phil will be left behind wondering what went wrong.
    Amen to that Red Leader

Phil, Phil, Phil

Does the back of your shirt say "WELCOME"

Ok guys, I think we need to go get Phil and take him out and show him what life is really about. RFS, Johnny, rem, WOY, MWM, Red Leader; I believe we have a challenge. It appears to be an emergency. A MAN is in need of immediate re-direction. We need to show him there is a fine line between being a nice guy and being a welcome mat, a fine line between standing up for your rights and being an offensive neanderthal.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

CQ,

I think he's currently in the Uninformed Optimism stage. We need to build him a bridge to the reality stage.

:evilgrin:
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Turn Off Ads?