Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls are Evil

Originally posted by GAC
    I'm sorry... my mind was more on a fantasy league. :evilgrin:
    Hatch would play Katie, by the way.

wait.

ICK! NEVER MIND!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Good gravy, things just got more complicated tonight.

And it has nothing to do with Katie, well, it does, but not directly.

It's too complicated for 0241 in the morning, so I'm going to save it for later. Tune in same bat-time, same-bat station!

Raisor, now how am I supposed to sleep after that?

Life gets more complicated!

I got a call yesterday from the mother of one of my friends who said that my friend (we'll call her "Amanda", since that's her name) needed a ride home from work. I was going up there anyway, so it was no big deal for me to pick her up.

Amanda is more or less my best friend. She's also very close to Katie [Just back ground info]

ANYWAY

Manda and I decided we wanted to go get something to eat, so we went for some chinese food (her treat, since I drove the 40 minutes to pick her up). During the middle of the meal, she decided to tell me that I almost got lucky with her New Years eve, we were both drunk, and were snuggling a bit on the couch. Nothing really happened, and we both said it would have been a mistake and everything blah blah blah

ANYWAY, after dinner, (and after her mom and I, along with some other, went to feed some homeless people in Downtown Atlanta), I went over to hang out at Amanda's apartment to watch Sound of Music (and yes, I know all the words to all the songs, deal with it..), and we started up again. This time, neither of us were drunk so we can't blame it on that. We were able to stop before things got out of hand, but now I'm ultra confused.

I'm just hoping there's some way I can date both Katie and Amanda and all of us remaining friends.
    :hat:

Phil, Phil, Phil...........

You're thinking with the wrong head!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to need Constanza to get you out of this one.

Nothing good can come of this and I would bet my first born you end up with -0- girlfriends and 2 less friends.

BTW, where's the pictures of "Manda."?
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Originally posted by MWM
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Phil I think you should go after Manda. Who knows? Something may really develop. If nothing else, it may make Katie jealous...

Don't worry about the whole "concerned about remaining friends" thing. People come and go, and one or both of these girls may just as easy move out of state for a guy or a job or whatever....

If you're interested, always go for the girl romantically in the here and now and let the other stuff sort itself out later. And remember, life is short!

Hold on lemme get some popcorn.

I agree with Phoenix, besides if "Skippy" is back in the picture why should you worry about what Katie thinks?
    She had her chance
    Go Gators!

<Kwai Chang Caine>

Close your eyes and see yourself alone on the beach, your face to the sea.

Someone walks next to you and you turn to her.

Who is it?

Once you figure that out pursue it and let the other persons life go on.

Numbers and games complicate lives.

Follow your bliss.

</Kwai Chang Caine>

Good lord man, Amanda/Manda, is YOUR BEST FRIEND? You both are obviously phsycially attracted to each other and you both like each other enough to consider yourselves best friends? Best friends, the ones you tell everything about? Best friends, the ones that know your good sides and bad sides, yet you still like each other so much that you want to be around each other a whole bunch? Everyone should be married to their best friend. I think the answer is starring you right in the face what to do.

I'm as dense as a 4 ft thick wall when it comes to knowing when a girl is flirting with me. I've always said that unless a girl is flashing me her breast, I'm not sure if she is flirting or just being nice, but when a girl says, "that you almost got lucky with me New Years Eve", I'd even pick up on that.

And I noticed that you left out this part on the first New Years Eve story. Here I thought Katie was the only one reaching out to touch someone else.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by CougarQuest
    And I noticed that you left out this part on the first New Years Eve story. Here I thought Katie was the only one reaching out to touch someone else.
    I think I was still drunk when I wrote the first report. Can't remember everything you know.

The thing was, that night I was talking to Amanda about Katie all night while cuddling with Amanda.

My life is SO complicated

Tonight will be fun, Amanda (who is in charge of Katie's cat this time around) and I are picking Katie up from the airport around midnight from her trip to Vegas with Big Beefy Airforce Guy.

Originally posted by MWM

Waiting for Boss to post it in the photo gallary actually Though, it's not that good of a picture of Amanda. (And if my friend Kristen ever sees the thing, she'll kill me. Kris' expression is VERY goofy)...But Katie and I look cute

My head hurts just reading this
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Originally posted by RFS62
    My head hurts just reading this
    hell, try LIVING through it.

Originally posted by Raisor
    I'm just hoping there's some way I can date both Katie and Amanda and all of us remaining friends.
    :hat:
    Can we change your name to Jack Tripper!

Date both girls? I'm sure neither one of them would mind (as long as neither finds out)

And when you're with the one, you can always be thinking about the other. Just don't get the names mixed up.
    Last edited by GAC; 01-03-2004 at 04:28 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?