Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls are Evil

Who needs reality television - al la "World Most Eligible Bachelor" when we can check in every day to see if Phil has scored or not.

Although I was a little worried when the words "naked", "cat", and "sofa," all appearred in the same sentence.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everybody has one, and they don't want someone else's shoved into their face.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Originally posted by GAC
    So Phil is really Charlie... and those are his angels.
    I was thinking the same thing
    Go Gators!

Originally posted by KronoRed
    I was thinking the same thing

Actually, I'm probably more like Bosley.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

You don't post for a few days and look what happens!!

I would like to officially nominate this for best thread ever.

That picture reminded me of this picture I saw in a magazine when I was in college of Bob Barker and his Beauties dressed to the nines in pretty much the same pose as Phil's pic. So I cut that picture out and got a picture of myself and cut the head off and replaced Bob's head with mine and put it on my dorm door as a joke.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Amanda and I picked Katie up from the airport last night. Everything went well. Katie had a pretty good time in Vegas, but it turns out that she didn't have anything to do with the Brittney Spears wedding, which sucks.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

Did Amanda say anything to Katie about almost hooking up with you? That's the key. You need to get Amanda and Katie talking about you. If that happens I'm guessing Katie steps up to the plate a little more than she has been. If Amanda didn't do that, you need to spend more time with Amanda until she does. You see, Phil. Amanda is interested in you "as more than a friend" because you posed a challenge to her (you talked about Katie the whole time, you said). THAT is what you DIDN'T do with Katie. If you took that same scenario and flipped it around to where you talked to Katie about Amanda the whole time, I'm guessing Katie would do the same thing.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Originally posted by Red Leader
    Did Amanda say anything to Katie about almost hooking up with you? That's the key. You need to get Amanda and Katie talking about you. If that happens I'm guessing Katie steps up to the plate a little more than she has been. If Amanda didn't do that, you need to spend more time with Amanda until she does. You see, Phil. Amanda is interested in you "as more than a friend" because you posed a challenge to her (you talked about Katie the whole time, you said). THAT is what you DIDN'T do with Katie. If you took that same scenario and flipped it around to where you talked to Katie about Amanda the whole time, I'm guessing Katie would do the same thing.
    Oh dear God, how did you ever get married? If K and A start talking, our buddy Phil will end up spending many a Saturday night with his favorite blow-up doll. They will think he is playing them both and he'll be left high and dry - so to speak... :smokin:
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Originally posted by creek14
    Oh dear God, how did you ever get married? If K and A start talking, our buddy Phil will end up spending many a Saturday night with his favorite blow-up doll. They will think he is playing them both and he'll be left high and dry - so to speak... :smokin:
    Amanda knows for sure about Katie, no question about that. katie doesn't know about Amanda, but then no one does (well, unless they read this thread. Oh crap)

Does Katie have a computer? time to sabotage it. (After searching for Redzone evidence)
    Go Gators!

Lord love a duck.

Phil, quit being a nice guy. Be the bastard. Just start boinking 'em both without a conscience. It's actually quite liberating.

And if someone talks or finds out, so what? You had a hell of a run in the meantime. At least there won't be this talk of "close to second base" and "we stopped in time". You'll have been at the plate taking your full cuts and swinging from the heels.

:hat:

Yeah, start swinging for the fences. Chicks dig the long ball. And strikeouts are no different than regular outs.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Originally posted by Roy Tucker
    Lord love a duck.

Phil, quit being a nice guy. Be the bastard. Just start boinking 'em both without a conscience. It's actually quite liberating.

:hat:

Yep, It's time for "Bad Phil" to make the scene. Dangerous Phil.

Doppleganger Phil.

If it works, they'll be fighting over you. If not, you can blame it on a chemical imbalance and temporary insanity and go back to Doormat Phil.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Think "Adam Dunn", not "Juan Castro".
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Originally posted by RFS62
    If not, you can blame it on a chemical imbalance and temporary insanity and go back to Doormat Phil.

Well, I AM hypoglycemic.

hmmmmmm..

Actually, Amanda and I have decided to date for awhile and just see what happens.

Turn Off Ads?